Vinyl Usage Accolades

Sorry guys, been moderating so much on Discord I’ve forgotten to give back.

If you need them, I’ll send some likes and downloads their way :slight_smile:

Edit 1:
If it’s alright with you, I’d like to keep my Prelude until next week. Unless you feel as if I need to make a new one?

I will be deleting the tunes in the whole column every Saturday. If you wish to use the same car again the following week, you’ll have to put it back afterwards. :wink:

2 Likes

Then you’ll get a full set once we get started after.

Thank you for helping out and clarifying :smiley:

1 Like

I didi for the 2020 Ford Shekby Mustang

I’ve updated this to ‘2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500’

I did the 8 available tunes for each of my accounts. Thanks for participating!

You guys are doing a great job helping each other out here. I’d also like to help but the limited slots make this impossible as I’m constantly juggling around the limit for tunes, designs and vinyls which simply make it basically impossible as downloading and deleting just one each time really is to cumbersome.

We need more slots. Please cast your vote in the following thread.

I am 100% sure we can remove @WoffyWoffyWoffy as it looks like they joined the forums on Feb 11, put their name on the list and then haven’t returned to the forums since. The last time they visited was Feb 20.

Untitled-1

I have removed them from the spreadsheet. If I overstepped my bounds by doing that, please let me know. I captured their information before doing so but I feel very strongly that those who simply put their name on the sheet and never return shouldn’t be rewarded. Looking at this user, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve stopped playing the game altogether.

Other users are still active on the forums, just not so much in this one. So I guess there’s still hope for them… maybe.

Edit: I removed @ChuckNorrls4711 as well. I captured their information before doing so. They haven’t been on this forum since January. If either of these users returns and posts here, I can easily put them back on the spreadsheet.

I’ve tagged them both on this post so they can reply if they wish. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Weekly Tune swap is ready. Please add your car to the list as soon as you can. Remember, if you just want to keep the same car as the previous week, you still have to put it back into the table.

Screenshot 2023-04-15 114616
+20 on these.

2 Likes

@everyone

that this thread is alive and in use is fantastic to see, it’s worth stessing successes, I hope it is working for everyone and long may that continue!

5 Likes

@LowlyCartPusher @CmdrTomalak6330 @Radianthunder @SlowJournalist
Done. +10 likes and +10 downloads.
@LowlyCartPusher @Radianthunder I also used some of your tunes.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!! After dinner I’ll get to this week’s cars. :slight_smile:

+10 download and like all cars.

2 Likes

I did a run on week tunes @LowlyCartPusher @CmdrTomalak6330 @Radianthunder @SlowJournalist and @lllKorioLanlll

i Tune on 1992 Nissan Silvia CLub k’s

4 Likes

Got everyone so far. Thanks to all participants. You pushed me over the 500 mark. 1 more accolade to go.

5 Likes

I’ve just been through the listed cars for this week and added my Audi RS3 Fastback.

Since these tunes are not intended for use (just for the numbers) I decided this time to not bother building anything proper. Instead I’ve made the PI numbers unappealingly low and sequential.
Please do delete these once liked. They’re no good to anybody.
I’ll do the same each time. Any of my tunes that can be used will be at or near the PI limit for the class.

4 Likes

Perfection

I have liked everybody’s weekly tunes submitted as of this post.

I am quite behind on liveries made, because I took a month hiatus during the January Like Jubillee where around 5 people got Red Squadron then I later got burned out a bit from making so many vinyls but now I’m back at it, at about 150 made. I’m mostly putting them out for quantity for right know, but I’ll eventually add some decent ones. I don’t expect anybody to like them all but if you could spare a like for few here and here that’d be great.

3 Likes

Tunes have been downloaded and liked for @Radianthunder , @CmdrTomalak6330 , @SlowJournalist , @lllKorioLanlll , @Nugsy_1 , @fuchs171 and @LowlyCartPusher.
I’ve also added 10 Warthog tunes.

6 Likes

@fuchs171, @CmdrTomalak6330, @SweedishThunder and @Radianthunder- you should see some movement.

I haven’t gotten to @lllKorioLanlll yet, but you should see them move within this week.

Edit: Forgive me in asking this but which | (the key above enter) or I (eye) does Korio use? I can’t find his tunes. @lllKorioLanlll

Edit 2: Just have the Focus RS to go.

6 Likes

Lower case 'L’s.

1 Like