Utiilize drag races in free roam

I, like many other players have spend countless hours drag racing each other in free roam at the drag strips. Currently someone is silently selected to do a 3, 2, 1 countdown with their horn. The issues arise when not everyone is one the same page and leads to mis starts and mild confusion. My suggestion and wish for this game is that there could be unbrakable fixed lights in an auto flashing cycle red, yellow and green. Similar to something you might find at a drag strip. That way playes can use drag with leasure without.

La Selva Drag Strip. Simple hanging lights could be attached to the end of the hanger opening so players start in the hanger and race out.

Baja Drag Strip. Not as easy and thought reqires an arched spanning structure with count down light attached, near the starting area already constructed.

Drag strip near La Casa Solariega player house. From my experience playing the game this drag strip does not get used very often. Leaving it in the natural state it is in sounds better from a scenery standpoint and happily less work.

I would happy to these improvements as well as others I have to improve the free roam experience in this great game.