Unable to join sessions

Hello everyone♥
So basically, i was cruising , drifting in my new g29 wheel with my discord friends, and the day after i decided to buy the dlc packs and get the exclusive cars , but i had this thing
“Temporarily disable feature in auction,tunes,designs, cantgo online unable to join sessions etc…”
And now i tried my friend’s account and it worked, except for my account it’s not working, my friends told me i might be banned and got a message about my ban, but i dont have a ban or a reason to be banned, like i was just going to buy the dlc stuff and i couldn’t go online… please help me to fix it.

I have backup account brand new, i leveled up to go online… and i couldn’t so i wasted my time doing missions to go online, so both accounts can’t go online please help me!

Hello everyone♥
So basically, i was cruising , drifting in my new g29 wheel with my discord friends, and the day after i decided to buy the dlc packs and get the exclusive cars , but i had this thing
“Temporarily disable feature in auction,tunes,designs, cantgo online unable to join sessions etc…”
my friends told me i might be banned and got a message about my ban, but i dont have a ban or a reason to be banned, like i was just going to buy the dlc stuff and i couldn’t go online… please help me to fix it.
I have backup account brand new, i leveled up to go online… and i couldn’t so i wasted my time doing missions to go online, so both accounts can’t go online please help me!