UI - Details of searched tunes won't load after 8-10 results (1663755)

When looking for tune set ups in the new forza motorsport made by other people for my cars only the first 6/7 load in then the rest after just perpetually have the loading icon and can’t be looked at or chosen

I have the same issue as well… Only the first few tunes load in and the rest just sit blank,failing to load up the stats…

PC

1 Like

Same thing here on Xbox Series X…

1 Like

When searching for a tune, the details of the resulting tunes will not load after 8-10 results down the list. These setups do not show any information whatsoever - the car picture, power, weight, PI, creator, and description are all blank. This has occurred in multiple Forza Motorsport titles.

2 Likes

I think this issue has been around since the early days of Forza. Def as far back as FM4 when I first got into it

2 Likes

This is starting to annoy me more and more. I took a video of it:

2 Likes

When I open the “Find Tune” option - this applies to both navigation methods (My Cars > [selecting desired car] > [Select find tune)& navigating via (Cars > My Cars > Upgrade & Tune > [select desired car])

When the search window opens, and it shows the recommended tunes, I can only see the first 8 options. When I scroll down another one, it will just show “Loading” on the right side panel and will never actually load the data.

When using the “Search” option, I have tried leaving all fields blank, apart from the car make and model as well as searching per class, none of the option boxes on the left hand side have pictures, and on the right side panel where it would usually show the stats, it just sits on “Loading” infinitely. I left it for 30 mins while I went and had a bath, came back and it still sitting blank and loading.

I have tried resetting my router, restarting the my pc, and restarting the game multiple times but none of this is helping, and I cannot find any faults or anything out of the ordinary in my routers control panel.

I get a similar issue when searching for designs as well, I will see the first 8 loaded, scroll down further and another 8 will load the preview image on the left hand side. Sometimes, the next set will not load, unless I scroll down one more box, and then they load, but the box above that I originally had selected will stay blank. I also get this when I want to scroll back up, or if I scoll back to a design just a few options up, and then back down again.

Is this just me or are others having this as well?

3 Likes

Starting to get this too, post 2.0 on XBSX :pensive:

2 Likes

Inherited from the ground up!

I’m still experiencing this as well on pc. It was working for me on the day of the 2.0 update and now its reverted back to not loading searched tunes again.

1 Like

For me, apart from only showing 10 results, since patch 2.0, it is not possible to search for Car Class, it just goes into infinite loading. Very frustrating

4 Likes

Built from ground up bits. I’m so glad I didn’t pay full whack for this game, it’s in an atrocious state and T10 have got some serious questions to answer.

I just downloaded the game last night and i’m also suffering the same thing. Having played FM7 and also FH4 & 5 i do not remember suffering with this problem, or if i did i just clicked out and at worst re started my game and it was fine after.

This time im playing on PC in the past i was on Xbox One.

1 Like

Same issue for me!

Yeah this has been around a while, always got round it by doing a search but since the 2.0 update this is broken too. Wow you just cant make this up. Its the same on both PC and XsX.

2 Likes

Has the occurrence of ‘tunes not loading after being searched’ been created as a topic that we can vote on yet?

I’m having the same problem especially with searching tunes. This worked when the game launched but some update messed it up. I play on Xone cloud play.

1 Like

Really it’s not that bad is it? Every game has bugs to work out. You’re over reacting a bit.

2 Likes

You guyes at least get 8-10 tunes show up, mine doesnt even go this far :smiley: . I hope they’ll eventually fix it because you can’t simply trust recommended tab.
I’m on pc and event went as far as reinstalling the game which didnt fix anything, heck it even broke car thumbnails, because they no longer have liveries applied : ) )

1 Like

Still present after Update 3.0 on Steam. Truly laughable how broken this game is.

1 Like