Horizon Promo - Alejandra's truck appears in UI twice, second one can't be photographed - 3896396

Hi everyone! I tryd to complete the Horizon Promo, but one car miss to complete… This car is Alejandra’s Flatbed Truck 2020 – the second! No possible to capture the second truck, this truck find on a cut scene in the Rally Adventure DLC. I hope the developers fix this issue!

It can’t be captured. I’m on 708 cars captured and as far as I know that’s every car that can be captured. On the promo screen there’s 15 cars that can’t be captured.

This one is the only what cant capture, but the others is possible! I captured 722 unique car, and this one (Alejandra’s second truck) is the only what impossible to capture, because this car is on a cut scene in the Rally Adventure DLC. I attached a picture my Horizon Promo captured collection!

These cars, what You “cannot” captured is possible to capture, but have a little trickie; some car is on a race, and some on a story mission.

Horizon Promo

2 Likes

Deleted

1 Like

mmm, interesting. Looks like I need to try photographing those traffic etc cars again.

Edit: Ok, just photographed the Legacy Traffic car in solo mode.

Thanks for putting me straight. Off to try and photograph the others.

1 Like

Did you try replaying the mission where you drive that truck and taking a photo of it then? I believe it’s one of the early Vocho story missions.

Yup, I’ve just replayed chapter 1 of the Vocho story and was able to capture Alejandra’s truck. My guess is the truck with no thumbnail and the same name is a bug.

1 Like

I confirm that since the Rally DLC the “second” flatbed truck appeared in the list of cars to be photographed but there is no further flatbed car photographable - I tried every occasion available.

That is the only car I cannot photograph.

Playing on XSX.

1 Like

With the traffic cars sometimes you have to hit focus first or they wont register

This issue was incorrectly marked as fixed in the June 20th Release Notes - we are still working on removing the missing image flatbed in Horizon Promo.

The intent is for players to see three flatbeds in Horizon Promo related to Story modes: the covered car, and the two Donut Hi/Lo Nissan Zs.

3 Likes

This issue was fixed with the July 18, 2023 content update:

1 Like