Two Streams Left - What Do You Want To See?

Guys having consoles are already in and it’s worthless to promote console since they have difficulties manufacturing these. Now they are focused on cloud gaming/PC players starting with steam which was made priority even above Series X release. Sole hope is that optimization on PC could cascade to consoles but I don’t believe in the other way around.

Series X will probably lead the PC specs, I doubt that FH5 will push the PC too hard. That’s because Microsoft want to sell series X. That’s how FH4 worked on XBox One S. Anyway a PC could raytrace the whole game.

For me, the quality of upgrade of FH4 to series X did not demonstrate to me that Series X was a priority, opening to steam players adding bugs on series X (quick resume if I remember correctly ) still not fixed if I refer to known issues , they have difficulties manufacturing the devices (not specific to Microsoft but, not seen a single advert in months, promoting cloud play which is the new ‘thing’ of Microsoft gaming. I also found ‘…Microsoft, meanwhile, is betting that the future of gaming will be a post-hardware world where people may not want to spend hundreds of dollars for a console…’ in a New york times article https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/10/technology/xbox-games.html
I personally conclude that Series X is no longer THE priority of Microsoft but let’s agree to disagree on that, no problem.

More information on hybrids such as the AMG ONE. Can the game decide when to switch the engine on or off, so we can “glide” in EV mode? Is battery depletion modeled, so a depleted battery will rob the car of power/torque? Does regenerative braking work?

1 Like

For the final stream I would like to see how the Hall of Fame unlock works.
Seems to be 0/63 Accolades to complete.

How will the Accolades be earned for this?
Are there a number of events/challenges that each give a value of points which total 63, or are there 63 challenges to complete?
How many hours of play is it expected to take to unlock… in addition to the scripted intro to free roam.

Achieving HoF will be priority for a many players looking to collect all cars given the play to unlock model used.

1 Like

Finally show us what the game looks like on old Xbox One!!
My PC is for work only, wont make it to a gaming PC.
And Xbox Series X you cant get anywhere at a normal price, so ive to play it on my old One.
So i (and i guess hundred thousands of others) want to see how it looks like on Xbox One!! Finally show us!!

IIRC, they’ve talked about accolades before, you get them from other players; kind of ‘thumbs-up’ kind of thing.

You may be thinking of Kudos.

Accolades seem to be a sort of XP for completing tasks/events that unlock later game stages.

I went back and watched ‘Let’s Go 7’ and they talked about it in there.
Depending on skill level, it’s expected to take 10-20 hours to unlock everything at which point it was hinted this would get you in the hall of fame.

So seems like you need to find 20 hours to unlock all the core bits of the festival and be graced with entry to the trial.

Ghosting in Trial like races. Tired of ram fests. Rubbing is racing. Slamming is another.
I know I’m delusional hoping for this but kills the fun.

Well, most suggests are unfortunately not going to occur, however I’m glad they’re covering all the music in the final stream.

Just give me confirmation that BMW wont be in the game.

On top of what others have said, IGN just released a preview of the game and in it they’re driving a BMW.

You can check it out here, though fair warning, minor spoilers: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHDj_hL4x6c

Edit: DJS also just posted an update on YouTube saying he’s played the game and a new video about it is coming soon. The picture attached to the update is a souped up Bimmer. I think BMW is back.

There could be a lot of reasons why they haven’t been officially announced yet. I suspect that Mazda was so late because they just had to program all of those convertibles to the new system, and they didn’t want to release a list with no MX-5s on it. Maybe BMWs just haven’t been converted to the new suspension and tire steps setups yet. Some manufacturer had to be at the bottom of the list.

But they are? They were shown in the engine sound stream.

In the past, they’ve only confirmed cars in the autoshow. I don’t know if that’s true this time, but it’s possible the 2002 is a barnfind or wheelspin only.

i want to know exactly how online multiplayer is this time. is it like fh2 and fh3 or is it like fh4.
running out of time to cancel the preorder if it is like fh4.

1 Like