Technical Support & Help forum
That forum is a great place to start if you need some help, and using it for troubleshooting will save the Discussion forum for regular discussion topics. Check out the [READ FIRST] Announcement before posting, because it contains a lot of helpful info:
- Links to official Xbox and Windows support (XBL features, enforcement, billing/refunds, etc)
- PC minimum and Ideal specs
- Installation tips (Windows version, GPU drivers)
- Supported controllers and wheels for PC
- Why Was I Banned? info and contact email
- Instructions on how to describe your issue in a new post
- Known Issues
Keep in mind that not all issues are solvable - again, read the READ FIRST thread and Known Issues to see if the only option is to wait for a fix or to use a workaround. Turn 10 is not a 24/7 customer support site; issues are addressed as they come in, and it may take some time to investigate and respond. Your best chance of getting a solution to an issue is to calmly provide all details up front. In the words of Jerry Maguire: “Help me help you.”
You can also help yourself and others by posting in the correct forum:
- Wondering where to find something or How To? Use the FAQ/Thread Index in the Discussion forum.
- Want to see content or features added to the game? Use the Wish List threads in the Discussion forum.
- Encountering an obvious error with the way the game is supposed to work? Use the Tech Support forum.
In all cases, please read through existing posts to see if a solution has already been posted, and use existing threads rather than creating new duplicate topics.