Toyota Chaser 1996-2001 (X100)

Add in the Volkswagen Bora

hey, i live in east Asia and JZX cars for me normal, this is yong boys street cars and i saw dont only stock, i saw BN-Sport bodykit and parody on Rocket Bunny for JZX90 markII, i think PPG and Turn 10 cann add one bodykit

1 Like

its an great old jdm car

10 Likes

if add one JZX car i thik all jzx car (JZX90, 100, 110 MarkII, Cresta, Chaser and Verossa, MarkII Blit need in add for forza)

2 Likes

I know there’s kits out there for them I’ve owned one I meant Forza aren’t trying anymore there just chucking cars in with nothing but Forza aero

4 Likes

Ppg and turn 10 need to playing in carX, in this is game chaser 100 have nice bn sports and origin lab. First and Second i saw in real life

2 Likes

This was everybody’s favorite suggestion, and this is one JDM car that didn’t arrive to Forza games ever since the very beginning. And yes, it’s going to be 100% fresh new and accurately modelled.

The 2000 Toyota Chaser Tourer V

Under the hood, it has a 2.5 1JZ-GTE engine, with a 5-speed manual gearbox.

When it comes to JDM culture, this midsize masterpiece from Toyota needs to join Forza world. It has SOOOOO MANY CUSTOM PARTS that also needs to be added together along with this car.

6 Likes

It looks so good unmodded!

3 Likes

Just put the game already. I need a good drift car.

3 Likes

I occupation this is theme :rofl::point_right: but really, Tourer-V in forza. Ia my dream

My photos Toyota jzx100 mark II

images (1)

1 Like

1996 TOYOTA CHASER TOURER V JZX100

1998 TOYOTA CHASER TOURER V

2000 TOYOTA CHASER TRD_V JZX100

2001 JZX100 Toyota Chaser Tourer V

This is one of the most requested Toyota’s for Forza, I can’t wait to see what these can do for Drifting in game.

7 Likes

JZX90, 100 and 110 need in characteristics, like the supra A80 in the game
JZX like to JZA by supra and JZZ by soarer
jus JZX this is sedan

If there was a Forza cool wall the Chaser would be in the fridge. :sunglasses::cold_face:

1 Like

We need this in horizon sooo bad have been waiting for this my whole life playing forza!

1 Like

Although chasers have a strong street image, in motorsports, Masanori Sekiya won the drivers’ championship in the 1998 season, the final year of the JTCC

1 Like

same dude, created the acc just for a chaser, its abt time they add it

1 Like

Yes we need the chaser great sleeper awsome drift car I love the sound of a 1jz with a exhaust and hearing those turbos spool forza we have been waiting for this Japanese icon!

if add Chaser JZX100, developers need add other JZX cars. Mark II and Cresta
JZX90
JZX100
JZX110

5 Likes