thrustmaster 458 spider wheel problems

i have a thrustmaster ferrari tx 458 italia editon it will not respond to my xbox one or my pc it gose left and right i have tired to look up what it could possibly be but found nothing do any of u guys have a clue?

this is usually the potentiometer inside the wheelā€¦ either clean it with electornic cleaner or replace it . if u know how to solder its super simple take it from soneone who had no experienceā€¦ and bought broken wheels off ebay to be able to affordably get a good wheelā€¦ also post a video of what your wheel is doing on youtube and link it hereā€¦ i can help anyone who needs help fixing these thingsā€¦ they are super easy to fixā€¦ and alot of people have problems with the auto calibration ā€¦ and it not centeringā€¦ let me know what i can help with .

Hi I have the same wheel but in fh5 if I turn the slightest bit the wheel in game turns all the way without smoothness. I need a fix. Iā€™m on an xbox series s. Weirdly enough the steering wheel works perfectly fine in fh4 demo
-Alessandro