This game is a joke online

Since when was Forza just about graphics? Forza 5 had much better graphics than Forza 4, yet Forza fans mostly disliked it. I wonder why…

2 Likes

Can anyone at Turn 10 tell us if there will be all lobbies available sometime?

I like that they limited lobbies during the early access. Funneled everyone into the same lobbies so you always had tons of people to “race” with.

No way will T10 keep only two hoppers permanently.

It’s not T10’s fault that so many people don’t care or try to wreck people. But they did try to fix with league system (I think… Too early to tell)

if you want to be “fast” go on Rivals and post top times… Stop trying to drive through “slower” players.

Lastly… I want to kill every one of those F*ing first turn heroes…can’t believe how many paid extra money to ruin everyone else’s races a week early.

1 Like

I really hope they fix it and put them back all in

Give the game some time… I thought I saw when lapping someone they were ghost? I’m probably wrong…

My complaints or observations are:

When going to the first turn and there is a wreck (and there always is)… nothing goes ghost… why? causes crash crash crash… get rear ended and crash then fly though the air for 100 yards then another crash and finally get going in the bottom 10%. Makes me want to turn the game OFF. Ghost the dang cars quicker please.

When in the lobby why am I always at the top of the driver list? Show me where I stand in relation to others… no reason to be always on top.

I for one am glad there are no time trials… I hated that in Project Cars and is the main reason I didn’t play it.

Too many good things to mention… the game is awesome!!

Most of the suggestions in this thread are A JOKE.
All cars need to turn into ghosts before they bully me waaah. That would be stupid, so one car completes a lap and suddenly everybody else is a ghost? If you’re having trouble at the start of the race DRIVE AROUND THE OTHER CARS.

The multiplayer in Forza 3 and 4 was boring and sucked. No physics and lots of lag because of p2p servers. Eveybody played in the bad custom lobbies with any class allowed, so everybody picks X999, and its all ghost cars.

You should have known the multiplayer would be Forza 5 with more cars. If this new multiplayer is so much worse Turn 10 will go back to boringmode for Forza 7, right?

1 Like

?

It bugs me too! But come on man, it’s a video game. Most people that play this game are not professionals in real life haha. Just have fun and quit being sooooo picky

2 Likes

Yeah really. It’s what racing is like with 24 idiots who can’t drive. Everybody complaining wants Turn 10 to magically turn the idiots into good drivers. Not going to happen. Play single player or friends only lobbies if it bugs you. Getting 24 good clean buddies together is your problem though not Turn 10.

No, we just searchable custom lobbys.

3 Likes

Or may be there shouldnt be any collision lobby see how must cant race.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Thank you everyone for the information I was looking for. I hated FM5 because they introduced “Driveatars” which is basically saying “We will make bumper car AI just like racing with your idiot friends offline”. Single player AI has always been bad since the Drivatar push and online is just straight up bumper cars and they make it so hard to set up a race and play with decent people I was left with a source taste in my mouth.

I play Horizons because the atmosphere and it’s a pretty and relaxing game. It’s also considerably easier to jump in and play than FM5. I don’t think I will be getting FM6 based on me not having weeks of time to spend in game to get the cars I want and me not buying their pay to play bs to purchase cars with cash. I did not pay $80 to race a handful of cars and hope I get a good unlock or have enough money to BUY the cars in game that were supposed to be free.

I wish it weren’t like this, the game looks great, but between FM5 and Horizons 2 I’m just tired of the unlock game and bumper cars. Not to say they should make people invisible but there should be better vote kick systems for abusive players and the ability to reset a race that has them.

Once I got over the fact that I’m never going to win…as even if I survive the first corner melee there will be some bright spark in a mini I enjoyed it. The cars seem to magnetise to each other after one tap though so even if you steer away it can cause huge bother. Had a few clean races and many more rolling crashes be interesting to see how it classifies clean racing when it’s nearly impossible to do a lap without body contact.

What’s the point of even playing then? That’s the number one reason to play anything. To win. Same thing in sports. There’s no other reason to participate. That’s the whole point of keeping score, to see who wins.

To have fun? Winning is great, but I’d rather finish a close second than win by 15. Hotlapping alone gets boring.

It’s only a “must-win” if real $ are at stake (and if you’re betting real money on Forza, your problem goes deeper than not enjoying MP)

4 Likes

The challenge is in getting to the end without being turned over by a nutter…I didn’t say I’m happy to finish dead last either I like to be high up in the none minis.

Until they fix the mini unless you use the mini or the person using the mini is a beyond dumb you will not win. You can have good battles though had several close fights with none minis in the mid pack and that is fun if both drivers are cleanish.

May I remind you that our forum rules have not changed. Posting profanity will still earn you a vacation.

Carry on.

1 Like

could you just delete the profanity. i am assuming there was more to the post than just an andrew dice clay impersonation. “Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D” doesn’t leave us anything to agree or disagree with regarding the poster and not you or the rules.

forza 6 is awsome much better than 5 and project cars keep up the good work.u canny please everyone a think people are too fussy