That Steam Train!?

Has anyone else noticed that The Flying Scotsman is VERY laggy in multiplayer? You notice it when youre racing the train in your car or drone in free roam in Horizon Life?? Its actually a real shame as the train looks stunning with all its working wheels and lit up carriages.
The really strange thing is in Solo mode its fine, not laggy at all?? It makes me wonder if the 50 plus player count is dragging it down? Thats why its a shame theres no private multiplayer lobby that may help out.
I really hope they fix this, because me and my mates love fooling around with the train but it just looks awfully laggy when your close to it!

its too fast, it goes like 200km/h which the real train never could do! I wish they had either a eurostar or some other modern electric train running on those powered high speed lines though as well as having the flying scotsman on the other more traditional tracks, love seeing it on that bridge!

1 Like

Actually, the Flying Scotsman had a top speed of 100 mph., not 200 km/h but close.

I love seeing it on the viaduct aswell and I think the steam shooting out of it makes it look amazing…just wish theyd fix it!

The railroad system is my biggest disappointment in the game. They have boom barriers at every crossroad, but do they work? No. Just an random acoustic warn signal if a train approaches. Lower those barriers, otherwise why are they in there?

1 Like

Yep, my first encounter with the Flying Scotsman was as it plowed into me without warning…

1 Like

Year, me too, and barriers were not lowered.

Not that you even notice those things going 200 mp/h. :slight_smile:

1 Like