Terrible Penalty System

There are 2 things that take an otherwise great game and make it nearly Unplayable, but I’ll just be focusing on 1 Today. This is the absolute WORST Penalty System I have ever had the misfortune of encountering. It straight up encourages Dirty Driving and outright Cheating. Can Anyone explain to Me why I keep getting Penalized 4+ Seconds after another Person intentionally Crashes Me? And even When Someone is held accountable for intentionally Screwing Me over coming into the final Turn, they get like a .80 Penalty for Ruining My entire Race simply because They weren’t Fast enough to Beat Me Straight up. They’ll just build up as much Speed as possible, then just skid sideways into my Car. I get Punted off the Track, They get a 1 Second Penalty and go onto a P5 Finish, while I’m Lucky not to finish Dead last. They get Hit with 1 Sec for putting Me 20+ Seconds behind them. And that’s only if I’m not the one that ends up with the Penalty for Avoidable Contact or some nonsense… YOUR SYSTEM IS PENALIZING THE VICTIMS!!! And not just on occasion, it happens literally everytime I Play Multiplayer. It’s been like this from the beginning and nothing is being done about it. And I’m not even gonna start on the plethora of Connectivity Issues because I probably don’t have enough Space to be honest. This Game is Broken, if You Guys could find the Time to idk Fix it, it would be greatly appreciated…