:) Team Panel Beaters ( now recruiting )( EST 24-01-14 ) Inactive ON FM

Again im saying if u still want to join pb please message EN Lazyboi on xbl and do not just add people its beginning to annoy me thank you

EDIT: Nevermind

~ Gamer tag -ALPHAnuts
~ Nationality -american
~ Time zone -pacific
~ Skill 1-10 -5-6
~ How long you’ve been drifting - few months i started awd but now rwd
~ Wheel or controller -controller looking to buy a wheel
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) -im ok at both still learning my tune skills
~ why do you want to join the team - just looking for a group of drifters to have some fun getting sidewayz with

Sorry to anyone who has posted on the thread we have been inactive for a little bit due to problems but we are back and anyone who still would like to join please send me a privare message thanx

Gamertag - Jimmys Day Care
Nationality - british
Time zone - gmt+1
Skill 1-10 - 8/9
How long you been drifting - about 2 years
Wheel or controller - controller
Any special skills (painting tuning etc) - I’m not bad at painting
Why do you want to join the team - I get annoyed drifting with a lot of people who don’t know what they’re doing, looking to just have fun going sideways with someone’s door:)

Could you message my gamertag with a response please?

@ Jimmys Day Care - EN Lazyboi should be messaging you on xbox when he gets on and he will sort you out thanx

Hey I’m from Sweden and i have a youtube channel and a HD PVR and I’m playing with a wheel, I have been drifting for 2-3 years so I’m pretty good. BTW I’m 16 years old and my new gamer tag is JRP Driftking1

.GT: GotaDartbud
Nationality: Canadian
Skill 1-10: 7/8
Timezone: GMT +3
How long have you been drifting: 2 years
W/C: Controller
Special skills: I like tuning, I’ve learned how to drag aswell, I also teach how to drift.

Please reply to my GT. Thank you

Ill battle you guys if your down message me on xbl @ trn shado or message xxjohnson99xx hes the other co leader

KaleIsaVeggie
United States/Arizona
Mountain Standard
About 2 years
I own booth but i currently have a broken arm so controller for now
Painting, Building, Drifting
I saw a perfect opportunity to drift for a team for the first time and wanted to try it out. I have never been in a tandem before and wanted to try it out.