:) Team Panel Beaters ( now recruiting )( EST 24-01-14 ) Inactive ON FM

Team Panel Beaters is no longer active on forza motorsport

2 Likes

Gamertag: JuDo Vandee (willing to change at any time, havent been in JuDo since November)
Nationality: Canada
Time Zone: Eastern (Ontario, Canada)
Skill 1-10: 6
How long you’ve been drifting: A month
Wheel or Controller: Recently switched to a wheel
Any special skills: Not really anything. Im a nice guy? lol
Why you want to join: Just looking to improve while having some positive people around me and this seems like a great opportunity.

I look forward to hearing back from you and hopefully your willing to work with me to improve my drifting skills. Im 17, almost 18 by the way, so I like to believe im mature :stuck_out_tongue:

JuDO Vandee I`m sorry but to many people have complained because of your reputation

Where bouts most of you guys from?

1 Like

we are mostly from the uk but we have members from usa,germany etc

i am looking for a group to drift with for fun, always willing to learn and get better

~ Gamer tag -deathmetaldan2
~ Nationality -USA
~ Time zone -EST
~ Skill 1-10 -4
~ How long you’ve been drifting - about 3 months in forza 4 and a few years with RC cars
~ Wheel or controller -controller
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) -i like designing car graphics
~ why do you want to join the team -just to have fun and learn. Not interested in competing just yet because i dont think i am up to par, but i might in the future.

send me a pm or message me on xbl and hopefully we can get something going.

~ Gamer tag - Younggunnz18
~ Nationality - USA
~ Time zone - ET
~ Skill 1-10 - 6
~ How long you’ve been drifting - Since I got the Game
~ Wheel or controller - Controller
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) - idk i just play alot of racing games
~ why do you want to join the team - to get better drifting on any course with some good friends while drifting and having fun

thanx for applying hope to speak to u soon just speak to EN Lazyboi so we can find out more

~ Gamer tag - Xirsa
~ Nationality - USA
~ Time zone - MST
~ Skill 1-10 - Id say an 8, But thats with points.
~ How long you’ve been drifting - 2010
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) - Awd tuning, some skill in fwd and rwd tunes.
~ why do you want to join the team - Would like to make some friends that have forza 4, that can not only teach me to be a better tandem drifter, but can also have a good time

Team Panel Beaters ( EST 24-01-14 )

Founder - EN Lazyboi

Leader - StanceWorks96

Members

• ROCKRIDER911
  • IMP0RT ALL1ANCE

WE ARE A STRICTLY RWD TANDEM AND BATTLE TEAM ( NO POINTS )(NOT AWD)

Team Panel Beaters was created by me and EN Lazyboi for people who love door2door action and want to be part of a group of players who wont abuse or bully them in anyway there is a lot of banter but nobody ever tries to offend anyone this team is to allow people from different countrys and different skill levels to have the chance to improve there skills and as a team we have a leader but we discus problems or ideas as a team and dont just make changes and annoy other members. any1 is welcome to prospect for 1 week to see how you get along with the current members etc.

We love to scrape doors with anyone we host a Tandem lobby every Tuesday called ( Tandem Tuesday ).we also host a mini competition every weekend for people to get some battle experience its a really fun time anyone is welcome just message EN Lazyboi on xbox for details and rules etc

To join all we ask is for you to fill out the following and we will reply A.S.A.P
if you don’t get a reply don’t worry we are probably busy

~ Gamer tag -Hornet776
~ Nationality -Washington
~ Time zone -eastern
~ Skill 1-10 -7
~ How long you’ve been drifting - 4 years
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) - no skills
~ why do you want to join the team - because I love to battle and tandem drift

~ Gamer tag -Hornet776
~ Nationality -Washington
~ Time zone -eastern
~ Skill 1-10 - 7
~ How long you’ve been drifting - 4 years
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) -no special skills
~ why do you want to join the team~because I love to tandem and battle

~ Gamer tag - Spagz25
~ Nationality - USA
~ Time zone - EST
~ Skill 1-10 - imo-8
~ How long you’ve been drifting - Since I got the Game
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) - i think i decent at painting and making good designs
~ why do you want to join the team - I do a lot of drifting with my friends but im better then all of them so theres no competition thus its not as fun

~ Gamer tag -STEVEN SE6AL
~ Nationality -usa new york
~ Time zone -eastern
~ Skill 1-10 -1
~ How long you’ve been drifting - a couple days after I got forza 4 Ive been drifting on horizon first then swiched over to forza 4
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) -I know how to do a pretty simple drift tune
~ why do you want to join the team -I just want some friends to drift with have fun etc

Gt- Phenomenon OG
Nationality- USA
Time Zone- Eastern
Skill level-8
Time drifting- few months
Wheel controller- controller
Special skillz- I’m very good with original livery designs for drift cars, i tune cars for my driving style well and can tune cars for others based on their driving style (with enough info about what they like and dislike about how the car drives) i am edit photos well.
Why do i want to join- i love drifting and want better people to drift with so i can get better. I never have anyone to tandem with so its a great opportunity!

~ Gamer tag - XG3tSideWaysXx
~ Nationality -United States
~ Time zone -Eastern
~ Skill 1-10 -7
~ How long you’ve been drifting - since last Christmas
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) -
~ why do you want to join the team -
just looking for a drifting team because i think i can tandem good and would be great on this team

Gamer tag - AEmoSquirtle
Nationality - USA
Time zone - Pacific
Skill 1-10 - 7 or 8
How long you’ve been drifting - Since Forza 3
Wheel or controller - Controller
Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) - Tune all my own cars, have done decent decal work free handed and replicas of Formula Drift cars
Why do you want to join the team - decently well at tandems and hitting lines, looking for some chill people to drift with and would like to do some sort of competition on Forza

~ Gamer tag - J1607 Josh
~ Nationality - Ireland
~ Time zone -gmt
~ Skill 1-10 - 8
~ How long you’ve been drifting - since forza 2
~ Wheel or controller - controller
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) - tuning
~ why do you want to join the team - I’ve been tandeming online for a while and I’ve always wanted to do some battles but never really had the time :slight_smile:

~ Gamer tag - JSI Killy
~ Nationality - USA
~ Time zone - cetral us
~ Skill 1-10 - 8
~ How long you’ve been drifting - since end of forza 2
~ Wheel or controller - wheel
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) - can kinda paint not the best though
~ why do you want to join the team - to better my skills at drifting. To slap some doors

Sorry to anyone who has waited this long for a reply me and lazyboi have been busy as hell with our own lives and havt been on the forums so to any one who still wants to join panel beaters please DO NOT ADD JUST MESSAGE EN Lazyboi on xbox live

~ Gamer tag - Kaiiler
~ Nationality - Swedish
~ Time zone - gmt +1
~ Skill 1-10 - 7-8
~ How long you’ve been drifting - on and off for a year or two.
~ Any special skills ( painting tuning etc ) - Painting, and i also tune all my cars…
~ why do you want to join the team - To have someone within my own or close to my timezone to drift with. I also want to start do battles etc. Im tired of playing with americans only since they are never online until its like 4 in the morning here in sweden.