Tankito Doritos Outfit promo | Oct - Dec 30th

Unless it was gold nail polish. I would be down for that.

1 Like

I donā€™t support energy drinks, but I do support Doritos (a wise decision for anyone) and have been looking forward to this silly outfit. xD something about it deliciously screams excess in 2022 and I adore it so. Thereā€™s so much wrong, itā€™s right.

2 Likes

Doritos are corn chips.

1 Like

Charleyy Hodson - club [THIC] itscharleyytho

1 Like

Potato Patato. Same thing to me. Bagged chippies. Deep fried. Tastes good. No nutrition. Not good for you.

1 Like

Agreedā€¦ I dropped how I ate of that type of snack. I still do the chips/salsa thing now and then, I really found that ripe fruit and be even more satisfying to eat. Red grapes from Costcoā€¦ Honeydew and watermelon in the summer time.

No knock at anyone but with how unhealth we eat here in the U.S., it would be nice to see a promotion that actually encouraged healthy eating for a change.

3 Likes

A drinking water emote.

And I guess any one in Australia wonā€™t be able to get itā€¦ sigh

You didnā€™t read the entire OP. Australia is mentioned, it just doesnā€™t start there until November.

1 Like

Itā€™s really funny how Forza Horizon 2 removed all the racing and music product placement despite it being set at an automotive music festival where it actually made sense.

Only to bring back product placement in 5 in the most sellout, obnoxious, ham-fisted way possible

5 Likes

@ManteoMax

I canā€™t see much reference here in the UK; Doritos and Rockstar UK sites donā€™t mention Forza Horizon 5 and I didnā€™t see any promotional items when I looked in a couple of shops. Please would you find out a bit more?

1 Like

@ManteoMax

according to your post this is available in the UK but according to your link itā€™s not available in the UK - please confirm one way or another

While I find this whole promo ordeal to be beyond ridiculous, I will say thank you for making it a silly outfit and not an exclusive car. If this is how PG wants to do product tie-ins (unlike situations such as the '32 Ford Coupe FE or the GT Opi Edition) then Iā€™ll deal with it.

3 Likes

A word of warning to othersā€¦

Iā€™m in the UK and bought the code via a third party site (On PC, non-Steam version). I equipped the outfit, and now my character customisation no longer loads.

Be careful when using it!

Are you now stuck as a Dorito? :anguished:

Cool Ranch is life

1 Like

Wow, someone must have spent a lot of time designing and perfecting that outfit, the cheese powder looks almost like real life.

I can attest this is legit, I got my code off a Bag of Doritos, and it will break your game on PC. Anything where your character shows will not load, just black screen.

Luckily my son has a series x, so i was able to login and remove the outfit and its all good again.

Why do Doritos hate the UK?

1 Like

what if I phisically buy a Doritos pack in a country whoā€™s participating and then redeem it on the console in my country who does not participate? Are they region free or wonā€™t they work?