Super Cars

I’m using my the ferrari f50 at right now, the only problem it has only six gears. Can somebody tell me the way to improve the skills of this car? I’m enjoying the game as well :slight_smile:

Glad you’re enjoying the game.

The F50 will only have 6 gears. What class are you driving it in? And what assists are you using? Assists will make a big difference in the performance of the car in relation to other drivers. My advice would be to have a look at the tuning section of this forum where you will find some excellent advice on how to get the most out of a car.

Always drive a car stock first before you upgrade it… That way you can find it’s strengths and weaknesses… Work on its weaknesses first in the upgrade shop and then it’s strengths. Tune it how you like it… I always feel the more comfortable the car feels to drive, the faster you are in it.

Only six gears, why Is that a problem for you? Change the gear ratio to match the car’s top speed if this is what you mean.

1 Like

My thought exactly. Since when was six gears attached with “only?” My first car had a three spd auto.

Like what TRG wacky gt said, the F50 always will have six gears. There’s no way Forza is going to be like Fast and Furious where cars have dozens of gears. (I’m obviously referring to a meme I saw, so I’m probably wrong.)

To improve its stats, perhaps you should take a look at the upgrades available, provided that you don’t exceed the PI limit imposed in whatever class you’re in.