Subaru Forester 2002-2007

Click VOTE above the topic title to request this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body, trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

See the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Subaru Forester 2002-2007

SG9 STi would be awesome to have!

10 Likes

“Show me a gearhead who knows this exists and doesn’t want it, and I’ll show you a liar.”

You want to drive the WRX STi. I want to drive the Forester STi. We are not the same. This thing has got to be one of the all-time coolest wagons ever conceived. Before the Forester evolved into a normal SUV, it was basically a lifted, slightly taller wagon. Many came with manuals and that faithful EJ flat four. This one came with the WRX STi’s powertrain. It made 261 horsepower and was mated to a 6-speed manual! This wasn’t just some half-hearted attempt, either. Subaru tuned the suspension, the anti-roll bars, and stiffened the chassis. This thing is probably an unmitigated riot on or off the pavement. I wish I knew. Because… they only sold it in Japan. Forza is “Where Dreams are Driven”, and this definitely qualifies as one of the sweetest dreams of all. Please make it happen.

5 Likes

^what tafford said. SG9 STi would be great!

1 Like

STI:

9 Likes

2004 Forester STI. Exclusively in Japan only.

13 Likes

I’m a pretty big fan of Subaru myself. It is very popular in New England. Plus more off roading beasts that can be created to take to the dirt.

1 Like

It would be nice to see both the normal and STI versions of the Forester in Forza. The upgrades would be mental

3 Likes

Yep I would love to have a SG gen Forester in the game. I have 2006 Forester XT myself and I’m in love with those cars

4 Likes

some overland style cosmetics would be sick for it too

my own forester sti :grin:

6 Likes

sick car
i just have a beat up 1993 honda prelude

1 Like

Subaru froster xt 2005

8 Likes

Forester sti woud be great with a evo 9 wagon jdm only variant and a Nissan stagea autech 260rs throw in crown wagon and Lexus is 300 wagon maybe a r31 skyline wagon for the classic skyline thers also c110 hako wagon etc

2004 Forester STi (SG9, Pre-Facelift)

2005 Forester STi (SG9, Facelift)

Either one would be sick to have in a Forza game! Playground or Turn 10, make it happen!

4 Likes

2004 Pre-facelift looks more better imo

2 Likes

2005 SG 2.5L XT model! 230hp from factory, beautiful car!

1 Like

'05 Forester XT or SG STI :heart:

2006 Subaru Forester STi Version

An ultimate sleeper, the Subaru Forester STi

4 Likes