Stingray treasure hunt bugged on PC

Done the Air aircade, went to the map location and there is no chest despite it being marked clearly on the map.

6 Likes

Its behind the big rock if not a restart should fix it .

2 Likes

it was bugged for me as well. i read somewhere else that xbox users were able to complete it, so i launched the game on my XBSX and was able to collect the chest.

1 Like

Same. On a PC and did the Air event. Treasure chest shows on the map and mini map but isn’t by the rock.

3 Likes

Same for me on pc gamepass version also since the box is not there no points are adding on. I should have 31 but it says 19

3 Likes

Bugged for me on PC. Reboot of the pc and game did not work for me. Hopefully someone come up with a clever fix!

2 Likes

Yep, having the same issue. Using the Steam client version.

2 Likes

Bugged, no treasure chest spawn

1 Like

I know where it should be and been going round the rock for several minutes, restarting game few times (as well as PC) and trying all sort of other things (like re-doing air arcade and driving all the way back / not using quick travel).

I’m on Steam so have no option to use cloud gaming / MS store to try and fix it myself sadly.

2 Likes

i just did a Horizon Arcade “Air” and completed it and the message for “Flying Customs” popped up, yet when i go to the location there is no chest. it should be noted there was no “Bullseye” session, only danger signs and air skills. yet another series i will be unable to complete…

3 Likes

i read somewhere else that xbox users were able to complete this event, so i fired up the game on my XBSX and was able to complete it. i guess that other players who play on PC and also have an xbox could do the same.

4 Likes

Just got mine after logging onto the series x

on PC its bugged

2 Likes

Definitely bugged for me on pc. No treasure chest at the location

4 Likes

Same here. Bugged for me, no treasure chest spawn

1 Like

Not a solution if you are playing on Steam, unless you want to buy an X-Box, the game (again) and a Live subscription :smiley:

1 Like

Try the Xbox Cloud Gaming Beta App! It let me SMASH the T chest and i got the points for it!

(post deleted by author)

i just did a Horizon Arcade “Air on PC and its bugged for me aswell

Windows 10 Store version, treasure chest is shown on the map but cannot be found near the rock in the water. Did several restarts of the game and the PC, tried to repair the game installation, did repair of the windows store - tried the troubleshooting with auto-repair. Did reset the game files to force synchronization with cloud save. Did reinstall the whole game. Did deinstallation of all my microsoft games

(Forza Horizon 3 plus Addons, Forza Horizon 4 plus Addons, Forza Horizon 5 plus Addons, Forza Motorsport 6 Apex, Forza Motorsport 7, HALO Master Chief Collection, HALO Spartan Assault, HALO Wars Definitve Edition, HALO Spartan Strike, Gears 5 plus Addon, Gears Tactics, Age of Mythology, Ages Of Empires Definite Edition, Age Of Empires 2 HD Edition, Age Of Empires 2 Definite Edition, Age Of Empires 3 Collector’s Edition, Age Of Empires 3 Definite Edition)

format the ssd where the microsoft games were located download all the game files again and install it on the ssd.

And guess what, on the map the treasure chest icon is there (as I own the treasure map upgrade) but no treasure chest out on the road (or in the water to be exact…).

So I only spend about 8 hours to fix that stuff with no success - thank you microsoft, thank you playground games!

Yup same problem on PC