Star Card feature

Reading comprehension 101

2 Likes

Why even releasing it now when there are so many “Known issues”?

2 Likes

Because it’s a Playground Games’ Forza Horizon title. One day the game will be EOL and it will be still broken!

1 Like

Is it just me or there is no way of selecting the gamertag flair? I press X but there is nothing I can select, even though I have two unlocked.

2 Likes

I get this too. Ive got the PR stunt superstar one, but no options on this screen.

2 Likes

How!!!

It just seems completely broken for me. They show stuff like 84/84 but not completed. How did you get them to register as completed? I’ve tried driving through a speed trap to see if that triggers it changing to completed, but it doesn’t.

If you look at their patch note : you need to restart your game to “fix” this. It did the same for me and it worked.

Thanks, I’d read the patch notes before upgrading, but hadn’t appreciated we need to run the game up twice to get it to work. It worked the 2nd time.

1 Like

Does anyone ever realise that perhaps a particular feature isn’t working until the current update series change over rolls around? We go through this mindless stuff every single update, people asking why X doesn’t work… It’s because the Y date isn’t here yet.

3 Likes

Because we want our 37 pieces of flair NOW! LOL

5 Likes

Same here. Got the PR stunt one but there is nothing I can select.

I’d expect that clicking Confirm would set it to the one you were on when you clicked to get that screen, but it doesn’t work. However it must work for some people as I see Raaz has managed to set one, you can see it in the monthly rivals leaderboard.

Hmm that is strange. I just tried again and there still doesn’t seem to be any way of making it work. PR stunts is all gold, 6/6. With it selected, I press X, then it says current flair ‘none’, if I go and press this in the hope of selecting another one, nothing happens. I click confirm and it stays the same too. Also I’ve now restarted the game 3 times in total since the update so I assume that isn’t the problem either. I’m on PC for what it’s worth.

How did you change it?

Has anyone successfully managed to change the gamertag flair, and if so, how?

Whatever, ticket submitted.

1 Like

I’m on Xbox and it’s the same, the flair doesn’t change.

First impression, this thing seems to be super broken.

5 Likes

Saw update, updated, loaded game, looked at new unwanted and not particularly needed crap list of things I already knew, did daily challenge, went back to Red Dead Online

1 Like

Does anybody else have multiple objectives well over the requirements yet they are not shown as “Completed”? I’ve only got 3 completed objectives even though I should have almost all of them. Also objectives like the “Wanderer” show that I’ve only discovered 63 out of 531 roads even though I’ve discovered every road in the base game and the Fortune Island?

2 Likes

I’m guessing that you didn’t read the release notes?

3 Likes

Oh, didn’t even know that they had released patch notes already. Just checked them, seems like it’s a known bug, thanks for letting me know!