Spring #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through September 23

I feel like the drivatars have been becoming worse and worse on the trials for quite some time now. Offline unbeatable drivatars seem much faster with less insane crashing at the start. I wonder what they did to the AI and who thought it was a good idea to do so.
So far I took the 911 Carrera S (PODS ugrundy tune. this is a modern sportscars and the tune also easily beats the speed trap so you can basically get everything done with just this one car), the 911 GT 3 and my favourite S2 Porsche, the 918. Easy wins with each car, the biggest obstacles are AI crashing at the start and team mates who are struggling with S2 horsepower.

I’m with everyone who feels like it would be fun to be able to join this trial with only a single car class. There are a lot of fun Porsches I rarely get to drive and most aren’t S2…

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Spring - Until 23/09/2021 - SERIES 39
For players who need help: Percents, Cars, Tunes and Rewards:
50% Spring: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Spring: ALPINE A110 2017
50% Series 39: BACKSTAGE PASS
80% Series 39: PORSCHE 356 RSR

Photo / Picture: Percents,Tunes and Rewards - Spring

Photo / Picture: Rewards

Forza Horizon 4: Festival Playlist Events - Rewards - Until 23/09/2021 ** SERIES 39 ** Spring

Share Codes: Pause Menu, Event Activations, or Creative Hub.
You can use this code to get to a specific Event Blueprint quickly, and easily.
Share Code: Garage → Designs & Paints → Find New Designs → Search
Share Code: Garage → Upgrades & Tunes → Find → Search

A) Photo Challenge: #MILLINGAROUND
Broadway Windmill
Reward: Super Wheelspin

B) Forzathon Weekly: Modern Sports Car
Code Tune TAMO RACEMO 2017 … 359 758 058

Chapter 2: Earn 3 stars at the Moorhead Wind Farm Speed Trap in your Modern Sports Car
Code Tune TVR GRIFFITH 2018 … 978 296 796

Chapter 4: Achieve 2 podium finishes in Road Racing Series events with your Modern Sports Car in 6 seconds
Share Code:… 786 917 850

D) The Trial Co-Op Championship: Porsche Cup
Reward: Porsche Cayenne Turbo 2018
Code Tune PORSCHE 911 GT1 STRASSENVERSION 1998 … 109 800 219

F) Playground Games Spring
Reward: Dab Emote
New this season: You don’t have to win the event to earn the reward.
Code Tune LOTUS ELISE SERIES 1 SPORT 190 1999 … 141 989 807

G) Danger Sign: Hilltop Vista
Code Tune ARIEL ATOM 500 V8 2013 … 425 573 327

H) Speed Trap: Hythe House
Code Tune RIMAC CONCEPT TWO 2019 … 666 191 661

I) Speed Zone: The Bridge House
Code Tune VOLKSWAGEN #94 MOTORSPORT I.D.R PIKES PEAK 2018 … 120 129 952

J) Championship: Back to the 90s
Reward: Ferrari F50 1995
Code Tune MCLAREN F1 1993 … 182 907 960

K) Championship: Holden to Your Hats
Reward: Holden VL Commodore Group A SV 1988
Code Tune HOLDEN TORANA A9X 1977 … 109 727 196

L) Championship: Spring Developer Championship
Reward: Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 2011
Code Tune CHEVROLET COLORADO ZR2 2017 … 876 151 752

*** UPDATE *** Spring
FORZA HORIZON 4: SUPER 7 - Spring
GMC Typhoon 1992 is available for completing the Super7 this week.

Imgur
I hope this helps you to do the challenges

1 Like

Hi all,

A few people have commented that the Spring Developer Championship is not showing on their map.

It is where the City Outskirts Cross Country event is. This is located at the cross roads between Moorhead Wind Farm, The Eliminator and the Great Ridge Jump.

Be warned that it is an intense series of dirt races with the first and third being the trickiest. Getting out front right away and not missing or going wide on checkpoints is your best approach to these races. I am of course talking from an unbeatable racing point of view.

I have to admit that i thought this championship was quite good actually, as it really forces you to concentrate, know where your opponents are (usually right up your backside) and drive like a bat out of hell.

Hopefully that helps some who have been looking for it.

Drunkatars were on something in the trial. Used the PO to escape the chaos, but tempted to try again in an S1 RWD 911 GT1. I loved the developers championship. Used the MB X-Class and had a big grin on my face 360-ing hairpins, powersliding about and scaring sheep. I really like that truck.

This almost seems like a deliberate act…it’s name and the fact that the races are lengthy and with very tight checkpoint flags makes it pretty unique…but if you can’t “find it” then just go into
the weekly Horizon list, select it’s icon and it will then show you were it is on the map. Set a waypoint and you’re there. The icon wont show on the map, but it will appear when you arrive in the correct location (the race, not the icon).

I really enjoyed these races

Yep, me too - loved having something different even at this late stage of the game, and the actual courses I thought were really well thought out and laid out.

Might go and have another go, actually… :smiley:

1 Like

trail was total broken thru.