Sportsmanship/driver rating system

FM race lobbies have always been ram-fests, can we separate the serious racing from the just-for-fun, by implementing a system that doesn’t alienate anybody in particular, but allows separation when desired?

How about a crash/bump penalty points system, and online lobbies that both do and don’t use that system?

[Staff Edit - closed at launch with 35 votes, see Forza Race Regulations and Safety/Skill ratings - T10MM]

2 Likes

League it’s in Motorsport 7 they just need more regulation because it’s not a standard race room they should implement for league better regulation and penalties.

1 Like

I never played leagues but some searching in reddit show a lot of problems on release, was it ever improved to promote clean racing vs manipulate the scoring system via dirty laps and lobby jumping?

I’d also prefer to see whatever system developed as seamless between casual racers and more serious racers, rather than distinct modes. All types of racing should be under one multiplayer menu, and progression into clean racing lobbies as more of a multiplayer progression/unlock than choosing a different online mode. I feel like this would promote skills development and a shift in mentality to where clean racing is a achievement, and being best online is not just about being fast at all costs.

I’m just so tired of everyone using me as a guard rail. If you can’t hold the turn without sliding into my car, then expect retaliation. It’s ALWAYS from people who don’t have their own tunes as well. Then I get reported and temporarily banned. Whoever is running this franchise now is clearly here for short term gains and not keeping return customers. Bring back the lobby controlled by one of the racers. I like the idea of some way to track collisions. I race every night with the same people and they know I will be that guy to enforce sportsmanship, screw the consequences. If you guys won’t do it we will.

1 Like

The format forza uses to regulate lobby rooms right now is a joke. Totally dependent and totally trusting on users. So, if I take a 5 sec clip and report it. Your banned. No questions asked, no waring. Just banned. It just promotes aggressive driving for the purpose of reporting others. Which you can clearly see. Any insight would be great.