Spa is the next time trial?

Good to hear Talby, I’m no tuner so at least I know there’s no advantage going on. I just need to speed up :slight_smile:

As of last night I was sitting on 16% so I’m hoping a lot more slower people will come on to get up a percent to get Silver … either that or I’ll have to put more laps in, but I must have done around 50 laps last night.

There is no possibility with tuning. They are rental cars. You can’t run with your awarded car and livery that you have in it.

*My comments to you about tuning rich, were more about your disposition to run stock tunes not the fact that we can tune- that this car in particular is difficult to drive for you in stock and if you had a series you could actually tune the car and keep the stock build and allow tuning :wink: a simple tirepressures, softer suspension and lower Decel diff would make all the difference and you /I wouldn’t struggle so much.

There won’t be tuning until week 3
I just wish that tuning was not associated with upgrades and builds. I like this car in stock PI. Just would like to add a bit of predictability that favored my driving style.

Don’t you mean higher decel diff? ie slider to the right. Less will make the inherent off gas issues on a MR car worse.

When we run Season 2 of Blancpain Pervasive I’ll ask LMR Hybrid to tune that Huracan (even as stock it fairs well with the other Blancpain cars lap times that Hybrid made) but it is a nice car so having a nicer handling would be good. He’s really made that Ferrari 458 GT (#51) a pleasure to drive, who would of thought that car could be tamed so well

Yes. Sorry my bad. Higher Decel.

phew

Thought I had lost it.

I have had a very quick play with the Hurucan and somehwere around 60/40 seems ok to me.

I’ve been reluctant to start tuning it, because I’m struggling with it and we have another league in stock tune, so I don’t want to get used to it tuned or I’ll be even more garbage then I have been.

I know I actually like it on cold tires. So I know I want lower pressures, higher Decel. A bit more rear grip would be nice. I thought you would like it actually having tried some of your tunes in past.

I do plan on giving it a go on Sunday after I’m done running it stock in leagues. I really like the car, 40 does seem high, but you never know until you try it out. But not sure I’ve done a MR, so I’m open to all possibilities

I hate it…or my current driving form hates it lol.

It is not loose the way I like loose, it is loose in an mid engine way lol

Let it roll into the turn a bit and easy on the throttle. Usually a gear higher than you’d think.