Wheelspins - Several items say they appear on wheelspins but are not appearing for players - 3887454

I am playing FH5 since the very beginning up until today and literally had thousands of wheelspins (and super wheelspins).

The following items cannot be won from wheelspin - despite the descriptive text says so. I did not even see them on the wheels once (or with another player):

Category FACE:

1. Raúl Urias Face Mask
  2. Spaik Face Mask
  3. Blue Wrestling Mask
  4. Green Wrestling Mask
  5. Pink Wrestling Mask
  6. Black Wrestling Mask

Category OUTFIT:

1. Blue Wrestling Outfit
  2. Green Wrestling Outfit
  3. Pink Wrestling Outfit
  4. Black Wrestling Outfit

Category EMOTES:

1. Can´t Hear You
  2. Fist Pump
  3. Spin
  4. Running Man Challenge
  5. Chicken Dance

Category CAR HORNS SOUND EFFECTS:

1. Cuckoo

I am playing on Series X.

I’m all out of things to win from spins except CR and duplicate cars (I own all contemporaneously available).

I believe some of the wardrobe items/horns/emotes are purposely held back to be released as rewards in future series.

As for horns, I’m missing two: cuckoo and haunted house.

2 Likes

my list is just the same

3 Likes

In this topic I was focusing on items which the game says should be winnable from wheelspins BUT ARE NOT. I did open a case long ago and the support wanted to explain me how wheelspins work - HAHAHA!
I agree some items are held back for later. But I think that Playground Games kind of lost track which items (and texts) have been available already sometime. This happened in FH4 as well. The car horn “HAUNTED HOUSE” is such an example (in FH5).
If somebody is interested I can give a rundown what was NOT available until today.

3 Likes

Same. At least they finally dropped the (Gradient) Speed Zone Tee that was added the last time it was PR Stunt month and apparently forgot to make “winnable” then. Or, yeah, they “meant” to hold it back :wink:

2 Likes

As requested I am starting the complete rundown what was NOT available since game release (incuding “Season 0”) until today - per category and with status / remark:

CAR HORNS:

STANDARD HORNS: All standard horns are / have been available at least once.

MUSICAL HORNS: All musical horns are / have been available at least once.

SOUND EFFECTS: All sound effects have been available at least once EXCEPT the following two:

CUCKOO: Cannot be won from wheelspin despite descriptive text says so (see topic). Has never been available from Forzathon Shop.

HAUNTED HOUSE: Has never been available from Festival Playlist and / or Forzathon Shop despite descriptive text says so…

As the game now is approximately at half lifetime I will include such items like HAUNTED HOUSE in the rundown as well as I do not think they are purposely held back.

The same thing happened in FH4. There are multiple vanity items listed as “available from wheelspins” that I’ve never once seen come up, despite going through what are probably thousands of them over the past couple of years.

2 Likes

I think they took them out of the game a year or two ago, I remember seeing them then something changed

1 Like

Today I am continuing the complete rundown what was NOT available since game release (including “Season 0”) until today - per category and with status / remark:

FORZA LINK PHRASES:

COMPLIMENTS: All compliments are / have been available at least once.

EXCLAMATIONS: All exclamations have been available at least once EXCEPT the following:

“GAME OVER YEAAHHHHHH”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist and / or Forzathon Shop despite descriptive text says so.

“Green light”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist despite descriptive text says so.

“I am become meme”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist and / or Forzathon Shop despite descriptive text says so.

“Is this a pigeon?”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist and / or Forzathon Shop despite descriptive text says so.

“License to skill!”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist and / or Forzathon Shop despite descriptive text says so.

“Meow”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist despite descriptive text says so.

“Red light”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist despite descriptive text says so.

“SKILLING STREAK”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist and / or Forzathon Shop despite descriptive text says so.

“STONKS”: UNFIXED BUG here: You are getting this phrase as car manufacturer bonus for INFINITI. But only if you started playing after the update of December 3rd 2021. For players who started playing before (like me) it is not retroactively awarded - even if you e. g. again buy all INFINITI cars (only one INFINITI car available as of today).

RACING: All racing phrases are / have been available at least once.

PLAYGROUND GAMES: All Playground Games phrases are / have been available at least once EXCEPT the following:

“I want to play a Game”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist and / or Forzathon Shop despite descriptive text says so.

ELIMINATOR: All Eliminator phrases are / have been available at least once EXCEPT the following:

“I am the Eliminati”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist despite descriptive text says so.

FREEROAM: All freeroam phrases are / have been available at least once.

ORDERS: All orders are / have been available at least once.

GREETINGS: All greetings are / have been available at least once.

REPLIES: All replies are / have been available at least once.

HOLIDAYS: All holidays phrases are / have been available at least once EXCEPT the following:

“Trick or Treat?”: Has never been available from Festival Playlist and / or Forzathon Shop despite descriptive text says so.

I was expecting this phrase around Halloween 2022 but they obviously forgot. In FH4 this phrase was available every Halloween ever since launch. Fingers crossed for Halloween 2023!

2 Likes

same as my list but I do have the infiniti chat message and have been playing since series 0; it’s possible it was bugged for me but got unlocked by that beneficial glitch that awarded all car collection prizes again (this is what happened for the austin-healey emote which I was not given)

1 Like

@SpirantCrayon22: What system are you playing on?

xbox one

1 Like

@SpirantCrayon22 : I think this explains it. Because I know some other examples. Even this is one Xbox and another Xbox - there is a different codebase between them and different bugs / behavior sometimes. I remember the glitch you mentioned but it did not give me the STONKS phrase :-(((. But because of the different codebase I did get the Austin-Healy emote from the get-go :-))).

This issue was fixed with the Series 22 content update on June 20th, 2023.