[solved] Civic challenges not working

I have yet to find this entry to the contest… I’ve looked everywhere on the dash for it, and nothing. wish there was a better way to enter.

For US residents, there is an easier way to enter:
http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm56027_Contests-and-gift-Index-for-FM5.aspx#post_56027

Not so easy when that ad never shows up…

Hear that. I tried for a total of 2.5-3 hours today (not all at once but 5 separate occasions) to get that ad to come up and no luck.

I just kept going in and out of the store until it showed up. I never found the signup for the previous Honda contest.

I got BOTH the Challenges to pop on Day 1 and I am in the UK. I know I can’t be entered for the prizes as I am not in the USA but the Badges are in my “Collection”. I ran the Civic in Freeplay around the Brickyard oval for around 145 laps in batches of 20 or 30. I was surprised that it allowed me to do it after I entered through the Challenge page by pressing Play!

For the OP, did you tried to run your civic si '14 stock (D class) and see if the challenge counter is increasing?

That is for sure a weird issue as it is working fine for others

Did “standard”, then tuned to D completly, then to C and then to A. Nothing. :frowning:

Edit: Got it working now. I turned off the console by holding down the power button for 5-6 seconds (on the front of the One). Disconnect the power plug for 2-3 minutes, so the cache clears completly.
Thanks to all of you for helping :wink:

Both the Civic challanges and the track toy challenges not working for me. Is weird though as the track toy challenges were working fine and updating until the civic challenge landed then it all stopped.

Are there supposed to be badges for this? I got the 100 miles one and was going to change my badge stuff, but couldn’t find anything.

Dont think there are badges/titles for this as i had no new ones either theres just an achievement for 0GS

True. But let me spell it out by copying directly from the official rules linked from that post:

“To enter Promotion #1, the Civic Si Century Challenge by e-mail without purchase, registering, or playing “Forza Motorsport 5” on the Xbox Live service, draft an e-mail with the subject line “Civic Si Century Challenge” and include in the body of the e-mail your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and e-mail address and send the e-mail to CivicSiCentury@xboxpromotions.com. E-mail entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible.”

“To enter Promotion #2, the Civic Si 300 Challenge, by e-mail without purchase, registering, or playing “Forza Motorsport 5” on the Xbox Live service, you must first have entered Promotion #1 using any of the entry methods described above in 3) a), then you must draft an e-mail with the subject line “Civic Si 300 Challenge” and include in the body of the e-mail your name, address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and e-mail address and send the e-mail to CivicSi300@xboxpromotions.com. E-mail entries must be received during the Promotion Period to be eligible.”

1 Like

Ah thank you, much easier. For whatever reason, the formatting on that page was all screwy for me and I wasn’t about to try to make sense of a textual version of the great wall of china. xD