[Software] LEDs Logitech G29, G923 PS for Forza Horizon

it works great. thank you so much

2 Likes

Thanks for the help again nemuray :slight_smile: This is amazing keep it up

2 Likes

Nemuray really helps you in discord and the software works perfectly! Thanks nemuray.

2 Likes

I just got the software from Nemuray and works fantastic, everyone should try it. Thank you for the help Nemu :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just got the software from Nemuray and works fantastic, everyone should try it. Thank you for the help Nemu :slight_smile:

1 Like

very nice. everything works! Thanks Nemuray!

2 Likes

Works fine with the instriuctions i got over Discord. Thx alot again!

2 Likes

Spoke with Nemuray, got all of this sorted in minutes, so easy to setup and go. Thank you so much, i know its only LEDs, but they add so much to the experience! Thank you!

2 Likes

Spoke with Nemuray, and got this setup and going in minutes. Works perfectly and adds so much to the experience, even if it is just some leds. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Works great and is easy to setup! Thank you so much Nemuray!

2 Likes

Thanks Nemuray!

Software works great and help was provided when I messaged him/her at her Discord.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for your feedback! My program was desired by more people than I expected. This is great! My site with guides and setup file, discord server will be available soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply on discord Nemuray.

2 Likes

Hey thanks you for sharing this awsome work !

2 Likes

Totally works from what I can tell… Nemuray is awesome!! She walked me thru setup and everything! Thanks NEMU!! =)

2 Likes

Hello everyone! We now have a website and Discord server!

You can download My App and read the guide on our
Site
Discord server
Steam

Please get your feedback here if everything works for you. I do it for free. If something doesn’t work, we will always help you figure it out on our server.

4 Likes

worked for me can’t wait to use it ! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

works very well, not sure why the LEDs are not supported by Forza itself

2 Likes

Works like a charm!
Thanks for this great addon!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for this app, it works perfect, easy to install and intuitive to set up. Nemu is just a wonderful person, she will always help if something goes wrong and guides you through the setup.

1 Like