So.......In Featured Events Rivals......

So In Rivals…Featured Events…you can only use a rented car? Even if you have one that is homogolated in your garage? If this is the case…why isn’t it just added to the Spec Challenge? If you can’t tune it, and you can only use a rental. smh

1 Like

I’m sure it’s just under “Featured Events” to get more visibility and participants. Doesn’t have much to do with the type of event.

-k

This is confusing to me as well. With some of the new Rivals events that have been added to the list, clearly there is some tuning allowed. Some events are Stock, meaning, one car only, no tuning. Then there are some that are stock within the division, meaning you can only pick a car in that division, and you can’t tune it. And then there are some where you can pick a car within the division, and tune it as well. It would be great if Turn 10 could shed some light on this. I too was confused when I bought some cars for Rivals, tuned them within the homogolation specs, but then could not use them in the Rivals event as it said my car was a rental. Weird…