SlowMotionFires's Race Livery Gallery

No, not at all. I’d never heard of Oskaloosa until I saw your liveries and then I started googling Clow Valve and Musco Lighting and No Coast Brewery. I want to visit now. :slight_smile:

Ok, so you are saying the advertising was effective.

1 Like

Kyle Petty’s 7-Eleven Pontiac Inspired Livery

Chief Auto Parts

1 Like

Those are great. I’ve worked up the Oscar Blue logo but haven’t used it in any public form for fear of getting suspended for using alcohol logos. I thought they were agains the code of conduct? I take it you haven’t had any trouble?

You can do them, the only thing you can’t do is nudity, illegal drugs and so on. Plenty of designs with beer and cigarette brands.

Online interaction is an “adult” feature of Xbox Live so these things are given a pass even though they’re unsuitable for children.

Thanks vwdave92,

I can’t speak for T10 and their code of conduct. Use/create alcohol logos at your own discretion.

Lego Octan Race Fuels Camaro Inspired by the Castrol Toyota Liveries.

2 Likes

Awesome designs. Especially like that Krusty Burger car.

Thanks ryn0s3r1

Manitoba Cigarettes - King of the Hill Hyundai

1 Like

Loving the beetle i will have to get that when im back on the game next week

Thanks, Dusty Rage

Bilstein Shocks - 2009 Merceded-Benz ML 63 AMG

Musco Lighting - 2009 Merceded-Benz ML 63 AMG

Nice designs! Those beer paints are awesome! Love that “Agricultured” can paint and ofcourse Simpsons too!

Thanks, MFU82

3 Likes

No Coast Brewing, Experimental Beer, Sample This Beer. For Science!

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t know why I hadn’t posted in here before as I have the Krusty Burger design from the RCC… anyway, just wanted to give you some props for your NO COAST liveries - they’re highly original & really well put together :beer::beer:

Thanks MIDNYTE DUBH Hope you got a good laugh out of the Krusty Burger car.

My entry for the FRC 90’s Theme Contest

The Nineties Are Back! - Crystal Pepsi

2 Likes

Very cool liveries @slowmotionfire !