Slowest game ever

Why wont my car selection load in online race until the last seconds?? Why must I wait minutes in a simple menu/car change? This game is the absolute slowest platform ever period. I ask the makers…why!? This game sucks on so many levels considering time. As a matter of fact this game is the slowest concerning load times ever! Its absolutely astonishing just how maddening this game can be. S2 online no choice championship…fades into close up of rear bumber of car currently driven. Time ticks…tocks…disconnected! Join another championship…s2 stupid mixed terrain…cancel…join again…b700 mixed terrain…cancel…s1 road…wait wait wait…race 3. Seriously!? Absolute disaster of an immersive game. The developers really miss the mark when it comes to streamline enjoyment!

Mind if i ask which xbox you’re playing on?

I have some of the same issues. Which have caused me to stop playing as much. Basically just log in every week and do the weekly challenges hoping there is a fix coming at some point. The game didn’t used to be this slow to load. But now I have around 500 cars with who knows how many different tunes and paints that when I load the my car’s tab it can take a really long time. Also if I’m doing an online race when it comes time to select your car it can take so long for the cars to load that I have literally seconds to decide which one I want to use. Seems like it takes around 3 minutes to load a 3 minute race sometimes. I think I’m doing more loading than racing. Also when you quit a rivals event it takes forever to be loaded back to the map. I don’t do online racing much anymore because of the problem you described. Sit there and wait while it tells me it’s joining a race then just to be told that the race has already started and to wait for the next one. Then the next race starts and it’s not even the same class or terrain.

Sounds like you’re on an Xbox One which I had until i played it on game pass on my phone and realized it was way faster. Time to upgrade bro. The game only loads slow when I’m waiting for slow players now.