Slammed Suspension tuning (more range in ride height)

Hi everybody…

im pretty sure about that no one from T10 is caring about as a community and our wishes, but this is my last hope.

First I have to clearify something. I HATE PHYSICS FROM NFS. BUT I like the upgrade style from nfs.

For example, lowering cars to the ground!

PLASE T10 ADD SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!!

ALSO SO MANY CARS ARE MISSING OFFSET MODS!!

2013 MB E63s
VW GOLF GTI

SO MUCH CARS THAT REALLY NEED IT HASNT THE AVAILABILITY TO UPGRADE OFFSET!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

My dream:
dream tuning in fh5jpeg

2 Likes

The reality in FH5 :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

cmon vote for it!!!

3 Likes

reactivating…

it would be cool to see this added like what’s in need for speed.

horizon5 isn’t just a racing game, I believe there are so many players log on horizon5 to just enjoy driving their dream car and taking photo of them.

Air suspension or other custom options could just make this game more fun because we are happy to see various car posture modifications.

When we go youtobe to search CarMeeting or CarShow, low suspension is always a very direct way to showcase the charm of cars.

Allowing players more room to modify their cars is never a bad thing. I mean, why not?

3 Likes

Well for now you can switch to race suspension and lower it as you wish, same goes with rally suspension and lifting the car.

1 Like

I would like some options on trucks and cars to be lowered and made for either drift or slammed builds old Toyota, Nissan, Mazda pickups with wheel spacers widebodys and plenty of body modification options

3 Likes

I’ve always wanted to slam some cars so much further than what the game allows, why can’t we slam things to the ground / to the point where they’re basically scraping? same with raising vehicles. correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think the ride height can be a problem with licensing/brands allowing it right? I want to be able to slam some SUV’s or trucks like the K10 coming out next week, the best truck to slam! and it would be funny to slam a unimog or something huge down to where its comparable to a jdm stance build. I Also want to be able to raise builds to make them rally or offroad spec and we’re just limited to how far something can go up, and I don’t see why.
(accidentally posted under wrong section lol)

(photo credit @dead.on.alex instagram)

1 Like

I want to be able to slam the pickups and offroad cars hot rod style the recent pickups suck because i cant slam everycar.
images.jpeg-1

I would love to create a drift truck or even a low race truck like these.

6 Likes

im sad… after yesterdays Forza weekly we’re not getting anything of this…

Ok sorry, but how old are you?
Writing a suggestion like that is really not the way to go, be polite, clear and stop overusing capslock.
PG has shown amazing support in the last few months, so it would be time to update your suggestion.
Also, if you like the physics from FH5 why do you want to tune a car that would drive awfully. Forza is not about tuning the heck out of cars, it’s about racing.

1 Like

sure… has shown amazing support in the last few months… HAHA still missing wheel spacers for soooooo many cars…

1 Like

The whole point of a suggestion is to suggest something to be added to the game…. We don’t have this kind of suspension tuning and we want it, so we’re suggesting it! And why does it matter he used caps :joy:

2 Likes

Dude. Same dream.

1 Like

is there something new on this?

Not unless it gets enough votes. We still have plenty of Series Updates to come (if we take FH4 as a benchmark), so it could still happen!

There’s an obvious reason why you aren’t able to slam all cars. If all cars were slammed, the wheels would clip through the fenders of the car if you have the tires fully turned. This means they’d have to change the steering angle or offset of probably nearly every car in order to avoid the clipping. They probably should do this for tuning icons that are commonly slammed, but it would be a tall order for every car.

Let us actually squat trucks like more than just this.