Dodge Omni 1978-1990 (Shelby GLH-S)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Dodge Omni / Plymouth Horizon / Shelby GLH-S

This topic covers the Dodge Omni hatchback production history including the rebadged Plymouth Horizon and Shelby GLH-S models. This model was also sold as the Plymouth Expo in Canada.

For voting on the sport coupe Omni 024 models click here.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the:

• 1986 Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS (FM4, FM7-FM)

POLLS

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which brand do you prefer?

• Dodge
  • Plymouth
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-Facelift (1978-1983)
  • Facelift 1 (1984-1989)
  • Facelift 2 (1990)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Standard
  • Omni GLH / GLH-T
  • Shelby Omni GLH-S
0 voters

Which engine option do you prefer?

• 1.6L Inline-4
  • 1.7L Inline-4
  • 2.2L Inline-4
  • 2.2L Inline-4 Turbo (GLH-T / GLH-S)
0 voters

The Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS is a retro hot hatch last featured in FM7. Standard performance Omni GLHs were sent to and tuned by Shelby with a turbocharged 2.2L I4 making 175 HP paired with a 5-speed manual to give the classic Golf GTI and even muscle cars of its era a run for its money. And with a name like "Goes Like Hell S’more,’ and only 500 produced, why wouldn’t you want one? Even Caroll Shelby himself had one.

6 Likes

This car is featured in Forza Motorsport 4 and 7:

2 Likes

1986 Dodge Shelby Omni GLHS
Only in FM4 and FM7.

It should join Horizon one day…

3 Likes

I’m in favor of as many hot hatches as possible, but this one has been my favorite at times in the past.

1 Like

I love old hot hatches. I especially love one that has been touched by Carroll Shelby. The Omni is a definite yes from me. No doubt.

1 Like

I have one of these in my garage it is a hoot to drive never selling!!

1 Like

I had a brand new 1986 Dodge Omni GLH Turbo - I would love to see the little monster in the game! It’s such a sleeper little car, and can run with the best of them. Wish I had one back.

Um, should we tell Rustic3851 that the GLHS has already appeared in Forza Horizon 2? It was part of the Playground Select car pack.

If you’re mistaken, it’s not in FH2. It was never available in Horizon ever since the first one.

Oh. Ooooohhh. You’re right. I just checked. It isn’t in FH2. Sorry.

1 Like

No worries, pal. :grin: