servers unavailable

Yeah I can play solo and storm island but no rivals, online or accessing rewards and stuff. Which is the parts I need for completion and my friends are online too which sucks since I cant join. Yeah xbox said not their problem and to contact turn 10. Kinda crap when I pay for gold and cant use it.

I just got the season pass as its on special. Big surprise its still saying servers unavailable ao I cant download the content. Does anyone from turn 10 actually read this or do I need to get this all refunded as nothing works

Hi MattEffect06, I jut want to let you know you’re not alone. There are other forums here with people reporting the exact same issue. I am experiencing this now too, for the second time!! I’m unsure how it was rectified after the first time that lasted a week but this time I have tried deleting and redownloading things including my save from the cloud but nothing has changed.

Seems a good time then to consider if it’s worth buying another Forza product?? FM5 had issues with online things as well that they never fixed.

I can honestly say now that after going through ever forza since 2, that it is going to take some really wicked weather effects and day/night cycles to get me behind Forza Motorsport 6. These recent online-game breaking bugs this gen have turned me away somewhat.

I agree with you there. This whole experience has put me off buying another forza game. It still hasn’t been fixed and all turn 10 and Microsoft do is point the finger at each other. I hope project cars is as good as they say. Because forza 6 will be the first forza game I don’t buy in launch now.