Server issues (Auction House, Leaderboards, Message Center, Share Files) | 22 Apr 2024

Broken again after latest update

indeed and very surprised the issue still persists actually

Hello,

@ECOBoostGoPshhh and @StarfoxManiac Can you check again to make sure you are on the latest update, it seems this issue has gone away for some players but not all, just want to double check,

In your Xbox settings what Language, Region and Location settings are you using?

What language are you using in Forza Horizon 5 (as in using the in-game settings menu)?

Have you changed any of these settings recently before you started experiencing this issue?

And, @Bobnowhere same questions for you

Thank you,

Yeah, I’m still seeing these issues on my end as well; the update did not fix things.

I can reproduce it fairly reliably by switching internet connections if y’all ever want to grab me for a debug session. One internet connection will trigger this issue, the other one won’t.

In your Xbox settings what Language, Region and Location settings are you using?
German, Germany

What language are you using in Forza Horizon 5 (as in using the in-game settings menu)?
German

Have you changed any of these settings recently before you started experiencing this issue?
No

Please fix this issue.

This is STILL a problem. I’m on Console, and all of a sudden I can’t get online, can’t play the Trial. I get this error “your profile cannot be verified with the server at the moment”