Series 29 - Nov. 3 content update/cars | Nov. 5 Forza Monthly livestream

2 good additions, Merc in particular looks very interesting.

I think we went past the need for more 911’s a long time ago though.

[quote=TheGillesMuller;1176519

[/quote]

[/quote]

Speak for yourself there, personally loving all the 911’s, more the better in my view.

1 Like

[/quote]

Speak for yourself there, personally loving all the 911’s, more the better in my view.

[/quote]

Well good for you, I personally don’t understand why though, it isn’t going to be different in any drastic way from at least one 911 already in the game.

The Forza series seems to have been obsessed with Porsche ever since it acquired the licence back in FM4’s life.

1 Like

It has been at the expense of Ruf. I love the Guntherwerks and the Emory, but I don’t think they can replace the Yellowbird and the CTR2…

thank you!

was just thinking about the 850 the other day. and the hammer is so cool. super excited for that!

Vinyl HUB has been changed to a single car that you are sitting in. It is another update that needs putting back to how it was before.

2 Likes

Update is bugged.
Hangs slightly when going to ‘my designs’.
Also, when you try to view your shared designs in the creative hub, it only shows the design for the car you are driving if it is your design.
If you are driving a car without your design, then it doesn’t show any designs.

1 Like

Hammer time! :musical_note:

1995 BMW 850CSI (previously in FM7, FM6, FH2, FM4)
Car Type: Retro Sports Cars
Physical: F/R | 4,240 lbs | 372 hp 402 ft-lb
PI/SHALB: B612 | 7.3 | 5.2 | 6.1 | 7.8 | 5.1

1987 Mercedes-Benz AMG Hammer Coupe (new to Forza)
Car Type: Retro Saloons
Physical: F/R | 3,640 lbs | 379 hp 417 ft-lb
PI/SHALB: A701 | 7.8 | 5.7 | 5.9 | 6.9 | 5.7

1990 Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer (new to Forza)
Car Type: Track Toys
Physical: R/R | 2,315 lbs | 493 hp 317 ft-lb
PI/SHALB: S1 855 | 8.0 | 7.4 | 8.5 | 9.8 | 7.8

1 Like

That Singer DLS costs $1.8 million is that true?

That’s its value. Many recent content update cars have had a value of $250,000 as the 850CSI does, but they’ve all been free to collect from Festival Playlist, Forzathon Shop, etc.

The vehicles are already in play?

The three new vehicles are not yet fully in play but they can be viewed in the Cars/Horizon Promo & Car Collection screen (filter not owned or not captured), photographed and included in blueprints e.g. drag race at the main Horizon Festival site.

Share Code: 130 374 898

Nope, we are almost at the middle of Series 28,

Smh that catches my eye, Another Series posted on top of another one that isn’t at it’s last season…

Means to me that they must be probably planning something big… I’ll be very interested in that ! At least i hope for it.

Don’t think so, the quote from the original post says:

“It’s true! Series 29 dropped a little early. This is related to having the optimized version of Forza Horizon 4 ready for Xbox Series X|S players.”

So nothing other than get us out the way quick! :smiley:

The Singer is probably the most distasteful 911 ever built. It’s a 964 cosplaying as an older 911, built by people who don’t realize the world, and the 911 itself, have evolved.

The other cars are, to me, the true stars of the pack, the two that pay true homage to those times… They needed the company of a proper 964 Turbo S Leichtbau, like the one in FM7, not a Singer.

1 Like

Porsche will always be Porsche, other simple cars

A very niiiiiice update & looking forward to all three cars but especially the 850CSI and the Hammer!!!

More info and pics of Singer DLS Porsche 911

I would be excited about a Ford Pinto before another 911. Yeah, the Emory was cool and the Gunther was nice, but come on. These specialty 911s are a dime a dozen at this point with the most insignificant details separating them. The Hammer is definitely a welcome addition and I can’t say no to the 850, it just screams 90s.

Would be good if the Pinto exploded when someone hits in you in the rear.

2 Likes