September content update version 1.141.192

Edit, nevermind, I found the list of bug fixes https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm954633_FM7-Release-Notes--UPDATED-September-11--2018.aspx#post_954633

Don’t know why the couldn’t have just used the Bluebird sound since its the same engine. It seems like when they were putting together the car, one of the developers just used one of the wrong files. Its certainly one of the only reasons I can think for them getting the Renault RS and Jaguar RS logos mixed up. At the end of the day I know they have a lot of cars, but it takes 5 minutes to cross reference a photo or some info on the car it isn’t that excusable.

1 Like

Well, maybe some day we could get 720 degrees steering wheel rotation… Not important but wil add a touch of realism.

Anynody notice any difference in this update with the game regarding cars, AI, etc? No patch notes to explain anything.

No updates shows up for me

Am I correct in understanding meetups is basically having a server list and dropping in and out of casual lobbies as you please like for example GT Sport?

If this is the case, I have been waiting for this again since FM4 and cannot explain how overjoyed I am.

It is not custom private lobbies. Max said that when someone asked in the livestream. No list of lobbies like in Forza 4 kind of thing. I don’t really understand and they didn’t explain it very well I guess. Can’t find any new Track Day hopper on PC or Xbox. It’s just in the private lobbies you can select meetup in race type. They probably did it in the livestream today, I’ll just watch it later.

Hi!
Anyone knows how to ser up a meetup? Thought maby it wouldt be like old times, you could start a private mp lobby, with no friends, and people could join in…
Message center still not working eighter.

There are some meetups I see listed in the xbl “Looking for group” feature, from there just search for Forza 7. Although, I imagine this isn’t what they mean by “Track Day hopper”. I had to switch my NAT from moderate to open and now msg center/notifications(PC) and everything working for me.

1 Like

"Players can now tint the “Carbon Fiber Polished” special color. "

I can’t. I tried on 2 different cars and the tint option doesn’t work, the carbon color always stays the same

there is no meetup option on PC… why ?

Got an update - and when it went to download it just froze at 0%…I left it on and when I came back a while later it was still at 0%…so I clicked cancel on the update and it uninstalled the game…Grrr

Allways nat open…

Since this update the AI seems to drive better and gives a more cleaner race. On unbeatable I found it a little harder to make my way up to the top. Started the race in 9th and ended in 6th and I’ve seen it a couple other races too. I like that, I want them to challenge me and beat me sometimes.

1 Like

So glad to hear that the framerate drop in menus was a game problem. It’s been driving me nuts what was causing it forever. Since the 1803 windows update the frame rate drop in menus also affected races after you left the menus causing long pauses and hitching which is even more irritating. Before 1803 if I entered a race it was fixed once I came back to the menus.

I wish experimental drag was a completed concept . The car of the month is a big meh for me and sent straight to the auction house hopefully the next one will be more exciting.

Amazing update on the Experimental Drag! You really addressed a LOT of disappointments with all of the previous drag racing in Forza.

I especially love the 1/4 times + trap speeds being displayed at the end, the super-fast loading times and quick restarts, and the quick Return to Lobby option.

This is the best drag racing has ever been, keep it up!!

I will really be enjoying this for a while to come, really looking forward to this with split-screen hopefully.

This Skyline is a great little thing to drive, either stock or homologated.

The sound work is good, which almost makes me forgive the fact the sample is wrong.

The meetup feature is fantastic and something us drifters have wanted forever… Keep up the good work. Now all we need are more tracks.

And how do u start a meetup? Do you have to be in party?