September 23rd Forza Monthly Q&A -- Submit Your Questions Here

Hello, i’d like to ask a question about next Forza game, regarding its realism, will it be possible to start from a scratch car with no performance, and get rich to be able to buy a 250 GTO that costs like in real life? because in Forza 7 you could buy any car you wanted, and therefore there was no sense of satisfaction in buying very rare cars since their cost was low, for example the same 250 gto costs about 2 million credits in the game,and anyone can buy it with no problems, I would like to deserve expensive cars, and so i would like to see realistic car prices for every car in the game, because there are also cars that in real life cost nothing,but in forza they are expensive!

Hello,
I would like to know if you’re planning to add more french cars like the 2017 Peugeot 308 GTI for example, rather than the 2011 one or the 2020 Peugeot 508 by Peugeot Sport Engineered for example. I know that this is not the most powerful cars but I like these cars and I really like to see some in awesome games like this.

Are you going to add cars that are shown in game (Porsche 928, Shelby Raptor, Ford Focus ST, BMW 850 and the P1 GTR) shown by YouTuber Ericship 111?

Have seen that you are planing a homologation to the new ForzaMotorsport why?
Please no i dont want to downgrade any car or race an S750 instead of S800 class😡
In Forza Horizon and older Forzas there was no need to homologate and it works fine

How about the car lights?
In FM7 they are still on all the time like in FM6 :roll_eyes:
But in the new added tracks like Dubai they are off even when you drive thru the tunnel and its very dark in there, but you can see interior lights are on why???

Finaly tire lables,
Thank you for adding cars with Michelin, Firestone, Goodyear tires, please can you add those lables to older cars they were erlier in the game

Would Brian be willing to try a spoonful of blue cheese?

Will there be Different cars being added to the game for the foreseeable future to keep the game supported for the foreseeable future?

if so what cars would you like to see added?

Will you guys be able to add a shop or a store for Clothes and Emotes? The reason I’m asking it’s because the Wheelspin and Super Wheelspins are literally filled with them, so there is hardly any chance winning a good item such as a nice Super/Hyper car. Sorry for a lil long paragraph but just wanted to ask

In the next Forza game will you be able to Join Friends in races easier?
We need to fill the lobby every Forza Friday for the Random Ring Race.