• ADRO USA - 2019 Hyundai Veloster N
  • APR Performance Inc. - 2010 Volkswagen Golf R

New Cosmetics

• New Character Customization category added - Amplification:
  • Right / Left side ITE Hearing Aids
  • Right / Left side BTE Hearing Aids
  • Right / Left Side Baha
  • Right / Left Side Cochlear Implants
  • New Legendary Outfit “Tankito Doritos” (more information on how to unlock this item will be shared at a later date)

Bug Fixes

General

• [PC] Fixed an issue with AMD Radeon 6x00 low frame rate with AMD SAM enabled
  • Fixed an issue where audio would cut out when applying upgrades or tuning setups
  • Body kits can now be found in the conversion section for multiple cars
  • Fixed an issue where players couldn’t fully complete the Weekly Forzathon challenge if chapters were getting completed not in order (for example by taking a photo. completing certain races or performing PR stunts earlier than expected)
  • General improvements to Sign Language videos
  • General performance and stability fixes

Accolades

• [Steam] “One for All” and “Back in the Saddle” Season 10 achievements can now be unlocked if the respective accolades have been completed
  • “GT1” accolade text changed from “1997 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion” to “1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion”

EventLab

• Fixed an issue where a blank space was appearing on the bottom right corner of some Event flyers

Hot Wheels

• Fixed a bug where the roll Indicator wasn’t appearing after being in an EventLabBlueprint

Cars

• Fixed interior instrument panel reflections in the 1994 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta
  • Fixed an issue with the 2020 Xpeng P7 where stock rims “Paint Rims Group 2” was not affected by Spectralflame paints
  • Fixed an issue with the 2017 Ford 25 “Brocky” Ultra4 Bronco RTR where the hood was closing itself in Forzavista after zooming out of the engine
  • Fixed an issue with the 2019 Aston Martin DBX in Forzavista where the camera was clipping with the car while in the car interior and players couldn’t get out of the car due to a missing pin

We’re aware that Steam users have been able to receive the update but it is not yet available for WinPC and Xbox users. We’ll let you know when that release is confirmed.

Update: my own Series X console now shows the update available. (8.6 GB)

If your device doesn’t automatically download the update, try a restart and then look to see if you can update manually.

Hahahahahahahaha. Why lol?

3 Likes

@ManteoMax presumably the still-bugged playlist items from past series haven’t been fixed (even though it’s well-known, annoying and is easily fixed as has been shown more than once), can you confirm this?

[Staff edit - all posts must be in English - MM]

PGG monthly development planning.

Project manager: Hi team, today we will be planning what features/fixes we will work on over the next 4 weeks. Who would like to start?

Dev1: Our metrics show that alot of players have been encountering network issues. I’ve identified the issue and believe we can fix it.

Project manager: That’s great. Anyone else?

Dev2: Alot of players have been complaining about leaderboards. I really think we should fix them now.

Project manager: I agree, it’s top priority.

A few moments later Mike Brown enters the room…

Mike Brown: OMG everyone sorry I’m late. I was just at star bucks getting my frappicino and like OMG OMG I saw this cute little girl with a hearing aid and instantly knew this is what our players want and need.

Project manager: gulp

5 Likes

Counted 7 bugs on the APR kit so far :smiling_face_with_tear:
Might be a bit salty after wasting 2 hours in the livery creator.
I get that it’s a challange to have propper mapping and allignment when the liveries need to fit on the car with and without bodykit, but pls check in Q&A that the kit can be propperly wrapped and nothing shifts between the garage and free roam,…

1 Like

I’m compiling details for PG to sum up any issues found in today’s update - could you specify more about what those bugs are?

mostly small spots that can’t be wrapped and a small shift on the left side.

Edit, this also came up:

Edit2: Just got told that the shift is due to World car level of detail setting. It disasappears when I increase the setting.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the game cannot be played after the latest update. There are drops to 0 fps and the max value is 25 fps where on the same settings there was no drop below 30 fps !!!

I’ll make a note but please read this thread and submit a ticket to Forza Support so they can investigate your details:
https://forums.forza.net/t/framerate-loss-memory-leaks/546279/25

Im having issues online iv tried everything iv made a post on my profile thats still unsolved

Man, this update effectively added nothing, not even in the fixes that mattered. Still waiting on the 350z and the E46 M3 sounds to be swapped since it’s been a problem since, you know, day one.

They added hearing aids so that the devs can finally hear us.

6 Likes

Perfect for all these EVs they’re adding. You gotta hear that engine roar.

1 Like

Just noticed the startup time seems to have dropt drastically on pc. Well done!

this doesn’t appear in the customization section

I’m glad they make efforts to be inclusive, but holy bananas that’s alot of effort put into hearing aids…

Shame we don’t get cars and other requested items that the other 98.7% of players want.

:neutral_face:

4 Likes