After some close up in-race inspection, I needed to go back to fix some issues. I completely re-did the Chevrolet SS logo from scratch, fixed an issue with the roof number, and repositioned the Estes logos so they are not as affected by the body warp. I also added a few smaller details like the rear manufacturer inspection sticker.
This updated version can be found on the #42 Target Chevy, by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.
After creating some alternative schemes with different numbers, I went back and decided my own personal ride needed some improvements. A new number? Sure! A real Goodyear logo this time? Duh! How about a set of more realistic contingencies? Why not! After spending a few days nailing down a new number, I wanted to re-think every element of my personal car, so I made sure all logos on my car are in top shape. I went back and nearly changed everything.
Here is the first ride to get the updated treatment, my original ToyotaCare scheme. All other schemes I have created will get this treatment, and I will post them here as I progress.
This new version and new logos can all be found on the storefront by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE. Just a reminder that this is on the #20 Dollar Camry.
Thanks Sweedish! I’m starting to learn to break everything down to its most simple form. Before, looking at a logo would confuse me as to what shapes to use, but since I am getting better at breaking them down into simple shapes, it is becoming a lot less intimidating for me now.
Here are the latest updates to roll out from earlier today.
These are all up for download on the #20 Dollar Camry by searching my gamertag @SECLUS1VE.
Finally got around to finishing all other schemes, plus created a new Mobil scheme out of the iLevel update. I spent the most time on the second ToyotaCare car, I went back and completely re-did the scheme. Originally I had based it off of an xfinity body style, but I adjusted everything to match up with the cup body.