SECLUS1VE's Paint Thread - UPDATE 9/10/17

Thanks! I always try and put my spin on it if possible, even if that means fixing what was wrong with the real life version.

Here are my two latest schemes, based off of 'ol seven time, with changes I felt improved the overall look.

DS 1-1

DS 1-2

VZW 1-1

VZW 1-2

These can be found on the #20 Dollar Camry by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE

Another fictional has joined the rest, an iLevel fictional, which has taken inspiration from Kenseth’s 2006 and Bowyers 2017 rides.

iL 1-1

iL 1-2

This can be found on the #20 Dollar Camry by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE

Here is another scheme, based off of Matt Kenseth’s 2006 ride.

USG 1-1

USG 1-2

This can be found on the #20 Dollar Camry by searching my gamertag @ SECUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE

1 Like

Here is the newest scheme, a TrexPro fictional loosely based off of Matt Kenseth’s ride back from 2005.

TP 1-1

TP 1-2

TP 1-3

-SECLUS1VE

TC 2-1

TC 2-2

-SECLUS1VE

Here is the latest creation, a Roland fictional with some influence from Brandon Jones’ xfinity ride.

Roland 1-1

Roland 1-2

This can be found on the #2 Brad K Fusion by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE

Here is another scheme, an Estes trucking scheme.

Estes 1

Estes 2

Estes 3

Estes 4

This can be found on the #42 Target Chevy, as well as all logos by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE

After some close up in-race inspection, I needed to go back to fix some issues. I completely re-did the Chevrolet SS logo from scratch, fixed an issue with the roof number, and repositioned the Estes logos so they are not as affected by the body warp. I also added a few smaller details like the rear manufacturer inspection sticker.

Estes 5

Estes 6

This updated version can be found on the #42 Target Chevy, by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE

After creating some alternative schemes with different numbers, I went back and decided my own personal ride needed some improvements. A new number? Sure! A real Goodyear logo this time? Duh! How about a set of more realistic contingencies? Why not! After spending a few days nailing down a new number, I wanted to re-think every element of my personal car, so I made sure all logos on my car are in top shape. I went back and nearly changed everything.

Here is the first ride to get the updated treatment, my original ToyotaCare scheme. All other schemes I have created will get this treatment, and I will post them here as I progress.

TC V1-2 1

TC V1-2 2

TC V1-2 3

This new version and new logos can all be found on the storefront by searching my gamertag @ SECLUS1VE. Just a reminder that this is on the #20 Dollar Camry.

-SECLUS1VE

Very nice work! Spending time on improving a single logo can do wonders, and it’s worth every second spent!

Thanks Sweedish! I’m starting to learn to break everything down to its most simple form. Before, looking at a logo would confuse me as to what shapes to use, but since I am getting better at breaking them down into simple shapes, it is becoming a lot less intimidating for me now.

Here are the latest updates to roll out from earlier today.

WM V2 1

WM V2 2

WM V2 3

SS V2

DS V2

VZW V2

These are all up for download on the #20 Dollar Camry by searching my gamertag @SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE

1 Like

Before you know it, you’ll start seeing every logo around you in Forza shapes (like I do)! Maybe I’ve done this for too many years now… lol

Your paint jobs look great. Can you do my request? All of the details are in a private message from me from about 4 or 5 days ago.

Finally got around to finishing all other schemes, plus created a new Mobil scheme out of the iLevel update. I spent the most time on the second ToyotaCare car, I went back and completely re-did the scheme. Originally I had based it off of an xfinity body style, but I adjusted everything to match up with the cup body.

iL V2

TP V2

Before:

TC 2-1

TC 2-2

After:

TC 2 V2 1

TC 2 V2 2

TC 2 V2 3

TC 2 V2 4

M1 1

M1 2

1 Like

I’ve been away for a bit, but I haven’t stopped painting! Here are my latest two rides.

Zenni 1

Zenni 2

Zenni 3

Zenni 4

Marathon 1

Marathon 2

Marathon 3

Marathon 4

These are up for download on the #20 Dollar Camry by searching my gamertag @SECLUS1VE.

-SECLUS1VE

1 Like