Saleen S1 broken in Auction House

I cannot place a bid on this car, as the value of it is 0cr… so it’s broken… is there a fix on Xbox One?

Legendary painters can place it on the auction house above 0 credits. Historically fh4s auction house had a crash a good while back and the Saleen S1 didnt get a chance to rebuild its value… if you set the min buyout to the first allowed credit after 0 you have better odds of finding one. Its not really a bug as its something everyone is facing.

It’s been like that for many months so I doubt they’ll ever fix it.

Huh, it is not a bug because everyone is facing it? How does the number of effected people have influence on it being a bug or not?

It is kind of hard to explain. This is how I came to understand it. Every autoshow car, dlc car, and gifted car are given an initial price. Then the auction house ranks these cars based on the influence of others based upon how desired the car is. Hard to find cars on the other hand they do not really have a different initial price as they are exclusive cars. So the game autoassigns every single hard to find car at 138k to a set peak afaik. Then the cars begin to increase and decrease and their prices begin to raise or drop due to how desireable the cars are (how many times they were introduced and the influence they have on people). The problem is with the Saleen S1 the auction house crashed shortly after its release date for a prolonged period of time. Meaning it had 0 buildup time to gain influence and when it restarted it crashed the market. That is until legendary painter/tuners can help by increasing its price. The issue is it is worthless to them as that means they would only get like 16k out of it since the initial price is 0. Which means the market will never get a chance to grow. That is why it isnt technically a bug just needs more people to raise the initial price from 0.

I apologize in advance if it is kind of hard to read.

That is why when you see cars at the initial launch of the game they are really high but over time they change. For example, any of the autoshow cars are expected to drop below autoshow price due to the sheer amount of players obtaining them. Meaning they are less desired. The game does pick up autoshow donor cars though as it is a cheap and efficient way to basically give friends credits (The mercedes kurtz for example)

N.B. - just sold 3 of them in AH for 1000 CR each.
Hopefully that will unlock the bug and let people start to sell for their true values.
Good Luck. :smiley: