RSB96´s Gallery

these two stood out to me:

love the composition and background of this

love the sense of speed in the Sesto shots

1 Like

5 Likes

Some really excellent close-up shots right here

1 Like

Nice S1 shots. Carrera GT ones lack some aperture depth for sure + you could go a bit more interesting with composition

Yes, the Carrera GT ones didn’t come out very well, I wasn’t very inspired at the time :D.

2 Likes

Past few updates have some good stuff, especially the STi, Sesto, and that first bronco shot on this page!

Latest set is great, can’t pick a single favourite!

3 Likes

I really want to love the blue Renault shots on the S curve, but I think increasing the aperture would do you a huge favour here. The background looks very sharp and detracts from the overall shot

I agree with iHomie, aperture is your friend! You’ve got a lot of good lighting, colors, composition, just needs the depth provided by aperture to really set it off

Thanks so much for the advice!

These days I have not been able to play much, because I have been traveling to many places and I have only been able to play today in the whole week. I got the Raesr and the AMG One from Series 1. These days I will be away again, so here are some pictures I took today.

2 Likes

I love how the lights on the Carerra GT and the muscle car (I’m not well versed in that era) stand out in the shot. It’s easy to over expose them or have the shot too dark but you nailed it!

Job done very well. I love realism, and your photos are very realistic.
Nice work, really!

Very nice. I think my favorite is the Porsche shot.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Really like the 5th and 6th out of this set. Great colours.

1 Like