Rims purchased are now gone

Some cars I’ve purchase quite a lot rims on them but after the rally adventure update the rims I purchased are now gone, so I need to purchase them again. Not only does it waste my money, but most importantly the time since I purchase rims at a certain PI and it takes quite a long time to buy those rims.

@Julian083 we’re doing periodic check-ins: would you please confirm if this bug continues to be an issue after updates released since you first reported it?

I think this also happened to me on Xbox series x the ones you fit stay on but the other ones you buy dont stay in inventory that’s how it happens for me though you’re situation might be same or different

@Julian083 @Timedestroyer88 is this still an issue after installing recent updates?

I take a look at some point I don’t think they will return after it’s already happened but i think it might stop it from happening again if there has been a update for it i think it might have been something to do with the limited amount of tuning presets prior to the update were the developers added more slots for upgrades cars and paint jobs