Ridiculous Bans on FM7!

I’ve just opened the game to find I’m banned for shoving in R class (81hrs), I find this ridiculous because I don’t think I’ve ever been banned and have been playing since FM1. Ask anyone that’s been playing Forza for years and I’m sure most will say I’m a clean driver, I mainly play the game for the battles with regulars in R class and the odd competition race with friends. My brother was banned last week for the same reason and what’s crazy is that night we had awesome clean races with a group of 5 others. There was others in the lobby but there was no intentional shoving happening… with his ban we contacted support, sent an appeal etc but got nothing back! Now I’m sure I’m not going to get any response either hence why I’m posting here.

1 Like

Your words cry of someone who doesn’t know how things actually work. They don’t just hand out Bans. Someone had to Report it, with sufficient evidence (primarily Game Playback).

The idea your “never being banned” before has zero bearing on the matter, nor is your self-trumpeting “being a clean driver”. While you can try to be a clean driver, the acknowledgement is subjective. It’s like me saying “I’m a good person.” Which I try to be good, but not to everyone and not in a way THEY determine “good”.

When making requests of Mods, Marshalls, Admins, etc… best to be humble, request details on whatever mistake you made (accept they saw something, OWN IT!) They are going to just lift a ban because you requested, or disagree, and they certainly are not going to jump you up the list when you give them no reason.

Old saying: It’s easier attracting Bees with honey, than vinegar.

You’re not alone. Many people have gotten banned for ridiculous reasons, and sometimes a reason was not even given.

The ban enforcement system is completely broken, and you can get banned for almost anything. Say you make accidental contact with someone or you accidentally cut a track, or do literally anything that some jerk in the lobby takes offense to (or just has it out for you) he can submit a clip of you and odds are you’re going to get banned.

This is completely insane seeing as the game has ZERO enforecement systems in place. You don’t get penalized if you cut track, you don’t get penalized for making contact, yet you can get banned for this out of the blue without ever knowing what you did wrong – and your offense doesn’t need to be big. I’m not talking about rammers here, or even corner cutters (like people on Yas Marina who abuse the limits) – I’m talking about people who make just slight contact (often unavoidable in big lobbies) or just ride the curbs. They don’t need much of an excuse to give you a ban.

Odds are if you play the game online you’ve done something in every play session that can warrant a potential ban, even if you race clean.

Here you can find out the reason for blocking. I recognized mine.

They banned me too. I have the evidence for them to understand what happened, but i can’t, they immediately send the notice… solved. :-1: