Remove "Baked-in" Props in EventLab Editor

The ability to remove trees, foliage, and other small “baked-in” props would provide EventLab creators more creative freedoms in their maps as well as better optimizing gameplay for the players driving in the map.
I understand some props like buildings an other permanent items would have to be omitted from this suggestion.

I noticed in custom tracks with slightly elevated/floating road props above the ground that trees and other foliage occasionally clip through these road props disrupting the visual gameplay while racing.

They can clearly do this, there are official routes which remove props. Some Cross Country races remove the grass in your path, and one of the Road routes in Sierra Nueva removes the right side of the bridge to make the solid race wall more prominent.

This is a great idea, since not only does it look bad having trees and bushes poking through the track; But it also can ruin the driving experience when you hit those trees.

A great suggestion. Trees, grass, street lamps, etc. too often come in the way, making cool tracks look silly, or even obscuring view and causing crashes.

And if it’s too late to implement this feature in Forza Horizon 5, I hope PG could think of it when developing FH6 :slight_smile:

3 Likes