Release Notes 6 Jun 2022 | save recovery popup

Today we released a new update for Forza Horizon 4. Below you will find a summary of the changes included in this version.

Version Number:

• Xbox One: 1.476.404.0
  • Xbox Series: 2.476.404.0
  • PC: 1.476.404.2
  • Steam: 1.476.400.0

Series 49 is available now and adds a new save recovery system. With this update installed, if loss of save-game data is detected, players will see a pop-up message offering to restore a previous backup. The message will say:

“Restore Backup Save. Would you like to attempt to load a backup save? Some Progress may be lost.”

Now, if only I could get my FH1 save game restored. Gone for good, I’m afraid. :cry:

1 Like

It is nice you guys added a new feature and provided an update for the game.

BUT how can you not fix the series progression bug???

Over 2 months now. There is an “Encore” achievement tied to it that can no longer be completed by newer players: Achievement Encore? not working

Multiple players have reported this on the forums and raised support tickets as well:

This isn’t a bug that affects some players, it affects ALL players. Reinstalling the game does not fix it!

Please bring this to the attention of the dev team cause game is broken right now. Not a good way to end things.

End Of Life is scheduled for September 2022 based on FH3/FM7 4 year cycles. That’s only 2.5-3 months left till game is no longer sold

8 Likes