Rear View Mirror 5-26-14

Great article, and thank you to the armed forces for serving this country! Both the Indy 500 and Coke 600 were great to watch, and the Indy 500 hopper was fun to take part in!

Thank you John for the news and
these great videos!
the INDYCAR 500!! NASCAR 6OO!!!
but where they will stop? made that does not stop :wink:

if i choose a Ferrari as unique,
this would be the Ferrari 288 GTO 84. was the best ever (in my eyes!)

and if i’ll forgotten one would be the Ferrari 512 S Modulo!
uh … Enzo … WT …?!

Super stoked to see an American take the 500 again, although would’ve been equally happy to see Castroneves take it, Hunter-Reay deserved it. I felt like Carpenter had the car to beat, would’ve been an even better finish had he not been caught up in the situation he did. Not huge fan of either F1 or Nascar, so didn’t watch either of the races. Personally, I’m not a huge fan of Ferrari, I’m not huge fan of any super or high end sports cars really, not just singling out Ferrari. Anyhow, it’s been a while since I’ve had the chance to read an RVM, but as usual it was a great read.

GT: asorbus
Car: FM4 Top Secret Supra

• [Removed by Moderator - posting scam links is not allowed. - fyerball]

GREAT RVM BRO.Did not get to see any racing this weekend had friends over so thank you for posting them.Man I mist a lot of good racing like the Indy car race. sleepyp1980 lambo Gallardo Superleggera

Good read! I heard the Indy 500 was crazy especially with he wreck that went on with Scott Dixon I hope he is alright.
Fm4 unicorn: Honda mugen integra

To me May 25th is one of the days each year I can not wait for cause you 3 historic races in one day. You start off with Monaco to watch a great race I got to hand it to Hamilton to drive that track with dirt in your eye is amazing. Then when that race is over you change the channel to the Indy 500 to see fantastic final 10 laps. Finally race of the triple header is the Coke 600 and to any one who has never been to a Sprint cup race I would say come to the Coke 600 over the Daytona 500 cause this is the most patriotic and proud to be an American moment ever, yes it’s a super long race but it is worth it.

racingblldg: FM4 Nissan MINE’s R32 Skyline GT-R

Happy memorial week Johniwanna and Turn10, great RVM like always, thanks also for the video picks, I did love the Indy500 and Ferrari video, that was exciting and thrilling.
My wife knows how much I love racing and soccer, so she surprised me by upgrading the TV to a Sport package, so this memorial weekend I was able to watch the Monaco F1 race live, it was great.

had an amazing weekend and even watched the indy and a good ole boy from the states carried us on but thank you for the post crudeenvelope FH: honda crx

great read as alway, i did not watch much racing this weekend was binge watching the roadkill youtube tv show, if you have not seen it you should. the did some catch up last nite with the WTCC and round 2 of the World rallyx champs. was some good racing in the rallyx, fast pace and fun

Great RVM. Although I haven’t watched any racing lately, I enjoyed these videos. Thank you for posting them.
I had never heard of Canadian Touring Car Championship before, it surprised me.
The Ferrari 288 GTO had always been my favorite, besides the F40. I liked the video
I enjoyed reading it. I look forward to reading more Rear View Mirror posts.

Gamertag: Nel0344
Unicorn: Mazda RX-7 Spirit R - Forza 4

Before the Monaco F1 GP, there was a GP2 race, which was funny I think. The “track” in Monaco is different than other tracks. It is in the city, the track is narrow and there is no space to slip out. (I’m not sure, that it’s the best word for it…)
GP2 Monaco 2014

I really liked that Maza 2 CTCC car :slight_smile: I don’t even thought that small Mazda 2 could be a race car, but it could be a great car for a beginner to start racing. I’d like to try it and I’ll try it in forza :slight_smile:

It’ difficult to name a favourite car from Maranello. I really really like the Scuderia Spyder 16M, but the 599 GTO or the SA Aperta ara very good car too. Frome these 4 car I would choose the F50.

GT: Mandity Gabor
FM4 Unicorn: Ferrari Challange Stradale

Another amazing RVM.I love the overview of the different races of the weekend.
I have seen the Formula 1 Race in Monaco on TV and it is always crazy to see the Cars in the narrow Streets.
It is like a Rollercoaster in the Living Room.

GT: TIGER VI
FM4 : 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A

Hi John,
Don’t you get a day off? Thanks very much for the RVM. I know it is always appreciated.
Also want to thank all veterans and all who protect our great country! This is truly appreciated.

I watched Monaco from start to finish. Did they ever figure out what was in Hamiltons eye? I think it was his ego just a little. :slight_smile: lol

Also, surprised nobody guessed at the thumbnail yet! At first, i was thinking it is the driveway at your new house, but after a second look i bellieve it is the rows of bricks at the Indy track. Do I win the dlc code for the car pass? :{} lol

Thanks John, great job!
rescuedog

Have to admit this is the very 1st RVM I have read, having only just realized that there is a Forza Forums (stupid ass! I know) and likewise this is the 1st post I have done too!

Love the F40, always have since I was a kid, it has always been what a Ferrari looks like in my head for as long as I can remember. Not long since bought and upgraded the Scuderia in FH and am looking forward to letting it rip in multiplayer later tonight.

That’s it for now.

See you out there!

I’m a ferrari lover and , of course, I love the ferrari’s video and the sound of it.My favorite car from Marranello : The F40 a dream car for me. Thanks for the 2 minutes 37s of Happiness.
I enjoy the mazda 2 ctcc. They make the same thing as us, take a car and prepare it for racing. But of course for us is only in a video game.

GT : Huhuu Jak1noeil
FM4 : Honda Mugen Civic

very interesting rvm this week , just like to add a well done to the murushia f1 team for scoringther first ever points in f1, whinning isnt everything
please fm4 dodge 392 challenger 2012 tag name bengeo13 thanks

It was a very awesome weekend in motorsport, with Monaco, Indy, and the Coca-Cola 600. I can’t wait for Le Mans next month!
GT: FerrariFan24
FM4 Unicorn: Ford Shelby GT500 '07

Monaco is a dream. I want to visit it soon.

GT: Ale997S
FM4 Ferrari 430 Scuderia

I’m not the biggest fan of F1, but rookie Ricciardo is performing well. Nico as well did a good job.

Monaco would be a great track in Forza. What about a track pack in FM with famous city courses? CurrentMonaco GP, 1984 Detroit GP, 1981 Las Vegas GP and finally 1994 Adelaide GP (Schumacher vs. Hill!!!).

GT: SixStringShiver
FM4 Unicorn: Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera