Rare pre-order cars available

I did some research and managed to find the store links for all these pre-order bonus cars. I got FM6 via gold and bought the complete add-on collection. It said it included the mx-5 team Forza, as well as the team forza audi tts and bmw m4. Yet only the mx-5 downloaded and the rest didn’t show in ready to install either. So i had to find the links for the rest and download them manually. I found some more as well, all of them show as owned for me. Keep in mind you have to buy them with credits.
Includes:

TF mazda Mx-5, TF bm M4, TF audi tts, TF ford mustang gt, TF dodge hellcat, TF subaru wrx sti, Mazda mx-5 pringles edition, Dodge hellcat Battletoads edition, Ford GT Nutrigrain, 1970 FF Dodge Charger

If anyone has a link to other cars like the Chryslus Rocket 69 please share them here

Edit:
Nissan silvia 1966

Chryslus rocket 69

Edit 2:
Dodge Challenger Hellcat Battletoads edition:

1 Like

I wonder if pre order cars from Forza Horizon 3 can also be downloaded in this way after purchasing the Complete Add-Ons Collection

Just wanted to give you a huge kudos for doing this. I finally got the F&F Charger I missed out on. I remember seeing this thread before and trying the Silvia, but it didn’t work so I didn’t do the rest.

But now I did them and I have all of them! Except the Silvia. It just doesn’t want to pop up, either in garage or auto show or through the career portal. Oh well. Thank you again!

Also; bump to top just in case anyone else needs this

Thanks dude. Silvia is a known thing, however it was an in game event reward, not a dlc car. Weird regardless

I did just the same as you, gwg and bought the add-on thing. Didn’t realise these cars were out there - excellent work, thank you.