Random Russ' Gallery

The Speciale and the 650S look fantastic!! Good work!!

This one is beautiful, only thing that spoils it slightly, is the pesky watermark

Thanks very much guys, mean a lot! Tell me about it! Is cropping the photo the only way to remove it?

Would it be okay if I removed some of the lesser photos from my gallery or is that frowned upon haha?

Great new set really love the last 3, keep it up!

Hitman shot I reckon,

Very dark, but in a good way

So sinister, I love it!

I love how crisp this is! You captured a lot of detail

Thanks for the comments guys, really enjoyed the last set myself, turned out much better than expected :slight_smile: Not had a chance to get on last few days but I’ll be sure to get some more photos rolling again soon!

Really struggling to get any photos I’m happy with, this is about the best from this weekend.

This is GOLD!!!

I thought it was blurple haha! Thanks dude!

And onto another photo, really lost my imagination.

xkrs1 by russellnicholls9, on Flickr

Great work!

Thanks! Feel I’ve improved since my earlier photos from the other week, slowly but surely getting the hang of it, I think?

I’m sorry to have read what I did in your thread, I hope all is on the up now though, best wishes!

Very, Very cool,

Great use of aperture

+1 also love this -

Great work!

Thanks for the well wishes too :slight_smile:

So I just got back from Fast 7, the ending was beautiful! So as you can tell that’s the inspiration behind the car choices for this set :slight_smile:

Normally I don’t like pink, but the lighting is just great! Haven’t seen FnF 7 yet so don’t spoil it (:

The quality of your work just keeps getting better and better!! Great stuff!!