Race with crash penalties and pitstop

Greetings,

I shamelessly would like to introduce my recent blueprint (eventlab), a highspeed race starting on the Descendar Dorado startpoint, going east to the Horizon Festival and back again (by Highway), passing some elaborate obstacles on the way.

Sharecode 122 679 197, title “Opal circuit (pitstop, 5 laps)”, Car Class: Anything goes

The rules deduct

• one point for every hard crash (nondestructable objects, like walls, large rocks or red-white tires),
  • 0.5 for every destructable object (fences, even bushes and black tyres))
  • and … 2 for ramming other drivers (the rammed car also loses 1 point), intentionally or not.

You start with 100, this also is the precentage your engine power runs at, but does not get lower than 50%.
You can restore your car’s health in the pitlane by performing a burnout (switch off TCR and launch control to be able to do this.)

The hud displays your engine power and stops made so far.

The “circle” with the pitlane layout, green is the normal raceline, yellow for the pitstop.

Entry to the pitlane, the normal race line turns left here.

Driving through the pit lane. You need to perform a burnout here.
No burnout, no repair.

Pit lane exit, entering the normal race.

The “Kreuzung” (crossing) curve with two options to reach the highway

The “Dreieck(triangle)”

Horizon Festival

The “Kreis (circle)”

Stream of the race yesterday (albeit with a slightly different blueprint (168 661 802) limited to certain S1 cars, MG, Mercedes AMG and Porsche 911 and taking 15 laps (about 30minutes) instead of the 5 in this blueprint), in German language, though:
Mit dem 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S, im Ausdauerrennen <…>

Enjoy

2 Likes

This sounds impressive. Hopefully I remember to try it out later tonight when I’m home.

Nice idea. Will definitely give this a go.

Played it and it’s good. The track is really playable. I played solo and the AI could get around it without going halfway up the mountain or doing anything stupid. And the pitstop gimmick (not used in a negative way) worked, which is a very basic compliment but it did, it worked in basic terms and in the context of the race.

1 Like