[RACE][DewTune] FM6 Liveries - Added Ferrari 312P to OP

Holy he11, I was scratching my head when I first read about this WIP - had no idea but wow. Just wow. So cool

1 Like

Yeah, the thing looks sweet. If I knew that thing existed in the early 90s, I might have actually wanted a Fox Body.

1 Like

Still working on this, but got drawn into a suspension refresh on my daily this weekend, so not much time to finish. I did the Dekra logo last night.

Looking forward to it immensely!

hey i got your 155 Larini DTM replica, absolutly stunning and one of my favorite paints so far in F6! thanks alot!

AH so that is the replica!
Looking good Dew

[AB]

Finished the 'Stang.

Great work mate as always :wink:

Sweet, good stuff Dew glad to see it done. It’d be cool to use it in an old DTM league, def gonna grab it up.

Such a funky car mate. Gonna give this one a download, love the fact that a Foxbody raced in DTM. I am patiently awaiting your next release.

I’m thinking I can bang out the old Audi V8 DTM car pretty quickly, I have most of the logos done. I think that’s my next target.

Just trying to figure out what car to use. I’m leaning towards the RS2, just since it’s the closest to that era. Or I could use it as a sort of base, and make it a modern tribute on a newer car… Thoughts?

Take some artistic freedom, that´s what I usually do. Either way I´ll look forward to your next project :slight_smile:
Mustang looks great btw :slight_smile:

It’s… It’s beautiful. The simplicity emphasizes your spot on logo work, amazing job. Now, I’m off to take some photos of a Fox Body…

Mark my vote next to the RS2!

Will pick up the 'stang paint later. Looks excellent as always.

Love the Alfa and the Quattro

cant wait to see that DTM Audi, one of my favorites too ^^

WOW! Big fan of your work…will definitely be following you on the game now to get a ton of liveries! Nice work, and I’m patiently waiting for that ^^^^^^

Will be picking up a few of these Dew

i think the DTM Audi would be nice on the 2004 S4 or the 2003 RS6 ^^

Already started on the RS2, but I’m thinking once it’s done, it’d be cool to put it on some other ones.

1 Like