FH Car Voting - Questions and Corrections (READ the first post)

Hey @T10ManteoMax , any chance to put a system that make people stop flood the voting posts with the same type of post that only says the model of a car or post photos of the same car variant more than 2 or 3 times?

Its getting annoying how much people, instead of tell why they want the car on the games or show other models, only seems to put a single car or even ask for a specific model on cars THAT HAS ONLY 1 MODEL (ie Hyundai 74. Ioniq 5, Nismo 400R), i had talked with some users that does in order to try minimize it but they seemed to ingore me and keep insisting on it

Please, Make people talk better about the cars and use the like commentary feature for specific variants they want, like commentary exists for a reason

2 Likes

Suggestion: i know it sounds dumb and reduntant but dear @T10ManteoMax , can you put a pin post titlted “The car vote is for BOTH Motorsport and Horizon, have it on mind” ?

lot of users seems to think the car vote is only for Horizon

2 Likes

@T10ManteoMax any chance of forcing users to read the suggestions guidelines before posting for the first time?

2 Likes

I think some of these Ferrari models should stay separated, e.g. 360 Modena and Challenge Stradale, F12berlinetta and F12tdf or 512 TR and F512 M - to distinct cars that are currently present in Forza from those that were available in the past or could come in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, the Gallardo Superleggera and Spyder are also in Forza, and yet, both are now merged into the same voting topic, plus, having stuff like the F12s merged would fit in with earlier statements by Max:

so i’ll stay in support of my earlier merger collection

1 Like

Hey Max, Vios is different of Yaris, it used to be similar but now they are 2 different cars, specially since Yaris is focused for european and Japanese markets and vios is for rest of world

In some places the vios is still called the yaris but they are basically a different car

Not just it, fuse both cars makles the car that is already tending to be covered up for being a southeast aisia/latin america focused car , Yaris thread is already focused on GR, let Vios shine on its on on different place, specially since vios has its own championsips

1 Like

Hey Max, can you split WagonR in South East Asia and Kei Version|?
Vote here: Maruti Suzuki Wagon R 2019-current (Suzuki R 6th gen)

Shouldn’t these two topics be merged?

2 Likes

Could we potentially rename the HKS Time Attack topic to something like the 2006 HKS CT230R Lancer Evolution?

Or atleast just have the CT230R in the title so it’s easier to find.

It used to be called “2006 Mitsubishi HKS Time Attack Evolution CT230R” so that’s also an option but it’s a bit long winded like the current one.

Turns out that WagonR wasnt the only car that Suzuki likes to do it

There is 2 different versions of Alto being made today, one by Suzuki Japan (HA37/HA97) and another doing around the world but started by Maruti Suzuki India (K10)

Can you split the actual gen Alto ( link) to one based on the HA37/HA97 and another on resr of world version K10 ?

I would recommend that you rename the one i had put the K10 name on it (since i had mistakenlly posted the K10 images) and create another for the HA97

2 Likes

Here’s another 2 for Merging, these are both the Fifth Generation VX Dodge Viper produced from 2013 - 2017 like in the second topic.

https://forums.forza.net/t/dodge-viper-2016-2017/558677

It might also be worth adding the Generations to the Titles for the Viper as this Topic here includes both the 2003 - 2006 ZB I and the 2008 - 2010 ZB II (the Third and Fourth Gen of the Viper)

I’m not sure if it actually needs to be split as they’re fairly similar on the surface but the ZB II did make some pretty big mechanical changes underneath. Also the First and Second Gen SR’s are separate which means splitting this would also help with continuity.

With the Generations in mind the First Gen is called the SR I

And the Second Gen is the SR II

1 Like

@T10ManteoMax To de-clutter this thread, would it be possible to have a separate thread for any thread-merging requests?

A lot of the posts in here are about merging two or more threads into one, so having those off to the side from any other questions/corrections would make it more organised overall in my opinion.

1 Like

Here’s another few for Merging.

This one is the NA Generation produced from 1989 until 1997. I’m not sure if you want to keep a separate Race Spec Topic just for this generation or make it a more general one for all MX-5’s.

And finally this one is a bit mislabeled, it should be the 2010 Mazda MX-5 Superlight.

It can be merged into the NC but I don’t think it belongs there as it’s basically a Roadster Concept Car meant to show how light the MX-5 can become.

https://forums.forza.net/t/mazda-mx-5-2010-2010/560053

There is also a 2010 MX-5 Super20 Cup Car which has featured in Forza but that’s more inline with the normal NC than the Superlight roadster is.

If you make the current NA Gen Cup Car Topic more general then it can go into there.

1 Like

The AMG GT’s I think should stay seperate as they’re basically two seperate cars in their intent.

Can you split Solterra? Solterra, while based on Toyota bZ4X, it is more focused on OffRoad

TTMM: Keeping them combined due to platform, as with Porsche 911 Dakar etc.

1 Like

Here’s another 3 for potential Merging, these are all various Pro-level Drift Cars so they could probably just go into a singular “Nissan Silvia S15 Pro Drift Spec” Topic.

Here’s some more Topics for merging, I had a look at the Skylines for this one.

[TTMM: “aftermarket variant” topics are now open for the R32, R33, and R34]

R34 Factory Models

The Z-Tune is a Performance Trim

[TTMM: Still thinking about this one given that the R34 GT-R is in FH5 and the Z-Tune is not but more popular]

1 Like

While the team will never give out an exact number of votes for any car X to be considered, i’d say that 100- maximum 150 would be a good estimate for the minimum threshold for consideration, as that is in the low triple digits, something which would mark significant interest in a sea of 20s-30s

Which is why a few have started to stick information and images to cars available for voting. I myself enjoy very obscure cars and modern race cars so I excel in those if you couldn’t tell by my topic submissions :joy:. Trying to do better and more informative requests for ya Max :wink:

1 Like

I still think that you should make sure people dont just be posting car photos on threads
i usualy try post more info like text, links or videos but most people just go like

“I want this car”
(photo)

i recommend to put a system that only like first 3 or 4 posts have photos and rest should be text only or something like that