Pure frustration

Continuously dealing with cheaters and game crash every time I do a challenge on eliminator. What is going on like seriously

1 Like

It’s going to be interesting on Thursday when the Eliminator is on the Playlist.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear this as the crashing is a fairly new thing on the eliminator. Its been recently added into the known issues list and hopefully will be corrected soon (https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/4409616884883-FH5-Known-Issues under crashes). As for the cheaters, if you can… could you grab a clip and send them in a ticket?

1 Like

I play Eliminator a lot. I’ve only had one crash a couple of days ago when challenging another player. Prior to that no crashes when challenging. This was after the last update.

1 Like

If you get the bug you crash when someone challenges you ,not when you challenge someone (in a bugged match you literally cant challenge anyone) . I did notice you win a final i was in a few days ago :slight_smile: Would be good if they put up a top 5 or so list at the end of a match,rather than just the winner

Pure frustation…Yes.

If I challenge, it doesn’t work. If they challenge me, the game crashes and sends me to Xbox home. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Sounds horrible

My game is sometimes crashing during the loading screens. Used to get crashes in Eventlab for a few months…Honestly there are probably about 90230942908349823 various ways that Forza Horizon 5 could crash at any given moment. You never know.

Btw Ive just created the ultimate Forza Horizon 5 wheelspin. Go ahead and try it

3 Likes

I got " Game working fine" - must be a mistake :grin:

2 Likes

Today is your lucky day

well, this is downright maddening, I was planning on going for my 7th eliminator victory this week. :clown_face:

Its a known issue, only a matter of time before its been corrected.

Yep. Brilliant. Going to make even the playlist chore of finishing 30th “fun” :roll_eyes:

EDIT : OK, got it only second go and apparently it wasn’t a bugged load or whatever because challenges worked, both made (sweet win in Vocho :slight_smile: ) and accepted (sad loss in Bronco, stupid trees ! :roll_eyes: )

EDIT : Never mind, my bad, been too long away from Eliminator and icon confusion :slight_smile:

DUDE same exact thing happens to me and the say they “fixed” it on 3/7 but I did it yesterday and it was the same thing bro!

1 Like

Same I play it every time I play the game really cause I’ll do the playlist and then just that but yesterday I played it and it froze and sent me all the way back to Xbox home when I tried to challenge someone then someone in a rally raid Porsche level 3 was flying through the air the following time bro. Absolutely ridiculous

This was a while ago but for the following time how would I do that like a screen record?

Win+alt+g on pc records the last 30 seconds as for xbox press the nexus button (the button on the face of the controller with the xbox logo) to pull up the xbox menu and then press x

UPDATE WHAT DO YOU KNOW ITS STILL DOING IT​:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: why did I even buy this game!

oh, uh, well i made it more realistic. It cant load sometimes bc the string is so long it crashes the server sometimes.

SEIZURE WARNING

Wheel Decide